The Red Brambleback is a neutral monster on Summoner's Rift. It has negative armor.
Kill the Red Brambleback to receive the Crest of Cinders, a buff which grants health regeneration and causes your basic attacks to slow the enemy while also dealing true damage over time.
- Killing the Red Brambleback grants 200 experience.
- Having a jungle item (50 experience.
, , , , ) grants an additional
- For each level below the Red Brambleback's, you are granted an additional 30 experience.
- Totaling 250 - 460 (based on level difference) experience.
- Statistically speaking, it is nearly identical to the Lizard Elder.
- Related Themes
- Bug Fix: No longer hits the air instead of the ground during his two-handed strike.
- Experience reduced to 200 from 210.
- Removed: Both Cinderlings, restoring 20% maximum health upon
- Stats slightly up to compensate.
- Now has negative armor.
- Monster Base Health Growth by Level :: 100% - 200% >> 100% - 170%
- Monster Base Armor Growth by Level :: 100% - 100% >> 100% - 300%
- Magic Resistance :: 0 >> -5
- Movement Speed :: 330 >> 250
- Monsters spawn time changed to 15 seconds earlier (not Dragon or Baron)
- Blue and Red shove around the small monsters in their camp if those monsters get in their way of getting to their targeted champion.
- Armor reduced from 20 to 10
- Experience reward down from 100 to 90
- Gold reward up from 51 to 58
- Pathing size of Blue and Red monsters moderately large >>> smaller
- Leash Range has been reduced to 700 from 750
- Maximum leashes allowed increased to 6 from 5
- Losing Monster aggro due to being out of range now also increments its leash counter by 1.
- Increased XP gained
- Levels 1-4 unchanged
- Levels 5-7 3% more base XP
- Levels 8-10 6% more base XP
- Level 11-18 10% more base XP
- Soft leash limit to 5 down from 10.
- Champions receive less experience if the cleared monster camp is three levels lower than their own
- Slightly adjusted positioning of Blue/Red buff camps.
- Gold per camp reduced by 10
- Gold per large camp added on jungle items