- Playing As
- Playing Against
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
is most effective in the jungle, picking the right jungle item enchantment is one of your most important decisions.
- Typically, the enchantment is the best one as it enhances your early ganks and gives you cooldown reduction.
- Due to giving her a large amount of attack speed, the enchantment is another option.
- A is her core damage item. It increases her AoE damage with her and gives good sustain.
- After your , it is recommended to buy items that give tanky stats, as Rek Sai is very squishy for what she does.
- Both a and a can be useful on her, depending on how often you activate .
- A can be very deadly on her once she engages. Her enemies will have a harder time to escape.
- A is typically not recommended on her as she doesn't scale very well with straight health.
- If you see one of her , try to destroy it as quickly as possible. Keep in mind this takes time, so be careful not to get ganked.
- If you spot her entering your jungle, be sure to alert your allied jungler that she might be counter-jungling. If you are the jungler and you feel that you may not be able to take her on alone, be sure to call for allies or perhaps even stand still as her only activates when a unit or group of units move.