Unique - Spoils of War: Melee autoattacks execute minions below 200 (+100% AD) health. Killing a minion by any means heals you and the nearest (within 1100 range) allied champion for 40 health and grants them gold equal to the kill. These effects require a nearby allied champion and consume a charge. Recharges every 60 seconds. Max 2 charges.|
You may only be in possession of 1 Gold Income item.
|Menu||Defense > Health|
- 75 health = 200g
- Total Gold Value = 200g
- is % gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, the Spoils of War passive must be worth at least 165g.
- Alternatively, is gold efficient after granting 165g to allies utilizing its passive.
- Alistar, Braum, Leona, Nunu, and Taric, who benefit from the durability it provides and can utilize the execution aspect of the Spoils of War passive. is typically purchased by melee supports such as
- gold the item provides. is occasionally purchased by both champions in a double-bruiser lane, forgoing early damage for the sustain and extra
- The Spoils of War does not provide the wearer any actual gold. All gold generated is given to allies instead.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other autoattack modifiers (like Gangplank's Parrrley), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with melee autoattacks.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills the most valuable minions available, it provides:
- lane partner before the 20-minute mark. to the user and to the
- After 20 minutes, it provides to the user and to the lane partner.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills one minion every 60 seconds, it provides 3.3 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner.
- Mount Targon. , , and are all tied to