Unique - Spoils of War: Melee autoattacks execute minions below 200 (+100% AD) health. Killing a minion by any means heals you and the nearest allied champion for 40 health and grants them gold equal to the kill. These effects require a nearby allied champion and consume a charge. Recharges every 60 seconds. Max 2 charges.|
You may only be in possession of 1 Gold Income item.
|Menu||Defense > Health|
- 75 health = 200g
- Total Gold Value = 200g
- is % gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, the Spoils of War passive must be worth at least 165g.
- Alternatively, is gold efficient after granting 165g to allies utilizing its passive.
- is typically purchased by melee supports such as Alistar, Leona, Nunu, and Taric, who benefit from the durability it provides and can utilize the execution aspect of the Spoils of War passive.
- is occasionally purchased by both champions in a double-bruiser lane, forgoing early damage for the sustain and extra gold the item provides.
- The Spoils of War does not provide the wearer any actual gold. All gold generated is given to allies instead.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other autoattack modifiers (like Gangplank's Parrrley), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with melee autoattacks.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills the most valuable minions available, it provides to the user and to the lane partner before the 35-minute mark. After 35 minutes, it provides to the user and to the lane partner.
- , , and are all tied to Mount Targon.