- For the Twisted Treeline variant, see .
- 75 health = 200
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- Without Spoils of War, the item becomes gold efficient in .
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other autoattack modifiers (like ), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with melee basic attacks.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming user kills the most valuable minions available, it provides:
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming user kills one minion every 40 seconds, it provides at least 2.5 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner.
- passive. is typically purchased by melee supports such as , , , , and , who benefit from the durability it provides and can utilize the execution aspect of the Spoils of War
- gold the item provides. is occasionally purchased by both champions in a double-bruiser lane, forgoing early damage for the sustain and extra
- Mount Targon. , , and are all tied to
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items