Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 75 health = 200
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- Without Spoils of War, the item becomes gold efficient in .
- Alistar, Braum, Leona, Nunu, and Taric, who benefit from the durability it provides and can utilize the execution aspect of the Spoils of War passive. is typically purchased by melee supports such as
- gold the item provides. is occasionally purchased by both champions in a double-bruiser lane, forgoing early damage for the sustain and extra
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other autoattack modifiers (like Gangplank's Parrrley), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with melee basic attacks.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills the most valuable minions available, it provides:
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills one minion every 40 seconds, it provides 2.5 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner.
- Mount Targon. , , and are all tied to