|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Rengar was designed by Classick.
- Rengar is voiced by Jason Simpson.
- Rengar is an anagram for ranger.
- Rengar's hairstyle, wrist blades, passive, and ultimate are references to the franchise.
- The visual effects designer for Rengar's log-in screen was Anthony Possobon.
As part of the event The Hunt Is On!, Rengar and Kha'Zix are assigned to defeat one another in battle. The first to score a kill on the other claims victory (assists count). The event begins randomly after Kha'Zix has used all 3 evolution points, Rengar is in possession of the with at least 10 stacks, and all members of both teams must be alive for the event to start.
- If Kha'Zix is victorious, he gains a fourth evolution point.
- If Rengar is victorious, his is replaced with the , which grants him the bonuses of a fully stacked and gains Rengar increased vision range while in a brush.
This event can only occur once per game, even if both teams possess both champions. A video describing the event can be found here.
- Rengar also shares many resemblances to the one-eyed leonin warrior , , from the trading card game.
- Rengar's dance is a reference to the New Zealand tribal dance, here. , particularly the . A side-by-side comparison can be seen
- Rengar is one of ten champions to reference another champion in-game, the others being Zed, Renekton, Volibear, Graves, Kha'Zix, Aatrox, Quinn, Vi, and Jinx.
- Rengar's passive, Unseen Predator, is similar to Nidalee's passive, Prowl, in that they both provide utility while in the brush. Caitlyn's Headshot is also an ability that uses the brush specifically in activation.
- While Rengar is using Thrill of the Hunt nearby enemy champions will get an which was made famous by the series.
- Evelynn also has the same feature when she is stealthed and nearby to enemy champions.
- Rengar shares a quote with Vel'Koz: "Let's see what they're made of".
- He shares a quote with Braum: "Not so fast!".
- This skin is most likely a reference to the from the franchise, sporting similar wrist blades, armor, fishnets and hair. Additionally, when Rengar uses his ultimate while using the Headhunter skin, a woodpecker-esque sound can be heard. This sound is the same sound that the Predator makes while stalking his prey.
- In the Headhunter skin's splash art, you can see Dragon's and Baron Nashor's skulls on the left side.This shoulder pad seems to be Vilemaw's skull.
- He shares this theme with Akali, Nidalee, Master Yi and Caitlyn.
- He resembles
from the series.
- It is also fairly similar to the Night Lords Chaos Space Marine legion from . The name is also fairly similar to one of the title's of their leader, The Night Haunter.
- Using Rengar's taunt will cause him to put his hood up or down.
- This skin is related to "Samsung Galaxy White", who have won the League of Legends Season 4 World Championship finals.
- This skin represents DanDy of Samsung Galaxy White.
- He shares this theme with Singed, Talon, Thresh and Twitch.
- Rengar fought against Kha'Zix and lost his left eye during the conflict. He seeks to one day slay Kha'Zix and add the monster's head to his collection as his most prized trophy.
- The conflict between Rengar and Kha'Zix is a reference to the series.
- Rengar has a questionable relation with Gnar as he tried to hunt him down, however Gnar seems to have forgiven him since the incident.
- Main Theme
- Related Themes