|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Rengar was designed by Classick.
- Rengar may be a reference to the Charr, a race from the franchise.
- He also may be reference to one-eyed cat warrior planeswalker Ajani from Magic: The Gathering TCG.
- The name of Rengar's passive, Unseen Predator, his dread-like haircut, and his stealth may be references to the franchise.
- Rengar is the second champion to have a unique item, the first being Viktor.
- Rengar's dance is a reference to the New Zealand tribal dance, here. , particularly the . A side-by-side comparison can be seen
- Rengar's passive, Unseen Predator, is similar to Nidalee's passive, Prowl, in that they both provide utility while in brush. Aside from Headshot, these abilities are the only ones to use brush specifically in activation.
- Rengar's name also happens to be a reversal of syllable soundings akin to Garen's name, though it is very unlikely this was intended.
- Rengar's Headhunter skin is most likely a reference to the Predator franchise, sporting similar wrist blades, armor, fishnets and hair.
- Cho'Gath is most likely the monster that Rengar fought and lost his left eye to.
To be added upon release.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found