- The 120. cannot be sold. Once transformed, the can be sold for
- The 300 value. is considered a component of its upgrades, and will show their remaining price already reduced by the knock-off's
- The name of the in-game item is identical to the , but has been named differently on the League of Legends Wiki for archive purposes.
- will prevent the use of even before the initial 6 minutes.
- Probable Bug: If you own a before 6 minutes, the will transform into an authentic version - averting the 300 increased combine cost as well as allowing you to sell for the Authentic Stopwatch's sell value.
- The 15% reduced cooldown from Perfect Timing stacks multiplicitively with Active Item CDR when concerning and . is not considered an item-active, and so is only reduced by Perfect Timing and not reduced by any other source of cooldown reduction.
|Active Item CDR|