Richard 'Brackhar' Hough worked at Riot Games Inc. as a Senior Technical Game Designer of League of Legends. He was the project lead designer on Dominion, ARAM, Howling Abyss, and the initial set of featured game modes. He left Riot to pursue a design director position at a new studio on May 16, 2014. 
Skills: Jack of All Trades + 16, Indie Cred + 12
Richard Hough hails from the chilly hills of central NY, the frozen winters having driven him from his parallel processor engineering Ph.D. at Cornell University into sunny California. Much of his time is spent causing trouble for both the engineering and design departments at Riot, using his role as liaison between the two as a means to sneak awesome features into the product. He holds a Masters in Computer Engineering from Washington University in St. Louis, and is the co-founder of Proper Walrus LLC. He spends much of his free time playing extremely obscure budget and indie games, and has been known to rant for hours about the finer points of God Hand's and Deadly Premonition's designs.
Video Game Theory: Richard's constant exposure to video games allows him to always pick the best door of a group of five, use stellar converters for point defense, and impersonate New Orleans police officers with nothing more than a hat, jacket, and fake mustache.
- (partially reworked)
- Dominion 
- Proving Grounds 
- Howling Abyss 
- One for All 
- Snowdown Showdown 
- Hexakill 
- Ultra Rapid Fire 
- One For All: Mirror Mode 
- Battle Training 
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Brackhar/status/467457781067313152
- ↑ @Xypherous Question about Riven backstory
- ↑ Proving Grounds Playable on Live!
- ↑ !http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/game-updates/matchmaking-available-howling-abyss
- ↑ http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/one-all-live
- ↑ http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prepare-showdown
- ↑ http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/hexakill-incoming
- ↑ http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1668950
- ↑ http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback/kWgYoAq1-one-for-all-mirror-mode-enabled-on-pbe
- ↑ http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=721813