Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Rift Herald is a powerful neutral monster on Summoner's Rift in League of Legends. Slaying the Rift Herald summons a shrine in the pit for some time that can be picked up by one member of the slayer's team, granting the Glimpse of the Void buff.
- The Rift Herald takes 35% reduced damage from ranged autoattacks.
- After three seconds into combat, the eye on its back will open. Champion Attacks against the eye deal 12% of Herald's maximum health as bonus true damage, causing the eye to close for ~3 seconds.
- The Rift Herald will de-spawn permanently at 19:45, or 19:55 if in combat, with Baron Nashor spawning in the same position at 20:00.
- The Rift Herald's minimum level is 6.
- The Rift Herald's basic attacks deal additional physical damage equal to 4% of the target's current health.
- Attack Damage:
- Rift Herald was once a Rift Scuttler, but since has mutated due to the Void energy emanating from the Baron pit.
- The Rift Herald will dance if a champion dances nearby.
|Minions & Monsters|
|Jungle Monsters||Summoner's Rift|
|Featured Game Mode|
|Black Market Brawlers|
|Removed Monsters||Summoner's Rift|