League of Legends Champion.is a canceled
According to Colt 'Ezreal' Hallam, Rob Blackblade was pulled because he didn't fit with the game's artistic theme and the design team didn't get any inspiration from him. No aspect of Rob was deemed worthy of keeping, so he was scrapped and his place in the development cycle was filled by the Champion that eventually became .
- Game files from March 25, 2009 show some additional information about Rob Blackblade:
- Name: Rob Blackblade, the Adventurer
- Passive: Liberate
- Tips: This character is a Caster class character. The role of a Caster character is to damage enemy Minions and Heroes with direct damage spells, abilities, and disables. A Caster character often has a variety of ways to damage the enemy at a safe range, using their large Mana Point pool to their advantage.
- Vital Blow: Rob Blackblade strikes a vital blow on the target hero dealing 125 damage. If Rob is stealthed then he stuns the target for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3, if he is visible then he sleeps his target 2/3/4/5/6.
- Ambush: Rob enters Stealth mode, where units cannot detect him. He Runs 10/15/20/25/30% faster.
- Bravado: All of Robs attacks are critical hits for the next 5/8/11 seconds.
- Gutbuster: Rob throws a knife at the target dealing 75/100/125/150/175 damage, this ability can crit for 3x damage based on your critical strike chance.