Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- is gold efficient without its passive and gold efficient at max stacks.
- On manaless champions the item is gold efficient without the passive and gold efficient at max stacks.
- It is one of the most common items for casters that need durability or mana, as it gives a large amount of health, mana, and ability power.
- ability power. The early and are useful in lane for the healing sustain and increased mana pool. The only downside to this build is that / and take considerable time to stack. can be very effectively combined with an , the passive on making give a total of 112
- "Every spending of mana" will restore health this includes items like active and passive.
- If the owner is protected with a shield and receives damage, he will continue to restore mana.
- Because this item takes to reach its full potential, it is best obtained early on in the game.
- The additional stats over time is not "unique". One can have a second and can put all stat increases to use.
- may have been originally named as 'Guinsoo's Rod of Oblivion', and its icon is still named as such in the League of Legends install directory.
- Karthus Lightsbane [ | uses the .