|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
|"Submit to my designs."
- Champion Spotlight
- Recommended Items
- Playing As Rumble
- Playing Against Rumble
- Ability Usage
- It's important to keep a close eye on your Heat Gauge whenever casting, with the exception of The Equalizer. All of Rumble's abilities are stronger in the 50-99% Heat range, but overheating (100%) will silence you.
- Spam Flamespitter at the beginning of the game to get in the danger zone, increasing your damage.
- The bonus damage on Junkyard Titan can be just enough for the kill, but be careful, because if you were relying on one of his standard abilities to help you pick up the kill, the silence due to overheating can end up denying you a kill.
- Consider leveling Scrap Shield for a low cooldown movement speed boost, and an effective clutch shield. You can also use it to always stay above 50% Heat.
- Electro-Harpoon and The Equalizer help to keep foes within range of your Flamespitter.
- The Equalizer receives no benefit from being cast above 50% Heat, so it can be wise to cast early so that you don't risk being overheated when you really need it.
- Proper placement of The Equalizer can completely change a teamfight. Depending on where it is placed, Rumble can punish enemies attempting to enter a teamfight, damage most enemies already within the teamfight, or cut off the escape route of enemies wishing to exit the teamfight.
- Scrap Shield and Electro-Harpoon both have utility for chasing/escaping.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Rumble is one of the few Mage type Champions whose basic attack is a melee range. This will very often put him in harm's way, so buying items that increase health like and , or increase resistances like and can be very helpful.
- The effectiveness of Scrap Shield can be increased by paring it with items that increase your resistances and ability power, such as and .
- Since The Equalizer and Flamespitter do damage the longer an enemy stays within them, a can help prevent foes from moving out of Rumble's damaging AoE.
- Because Rumble scales so well with ability power, is highly beneficial to him.
- The bonus damage from Junkyard Titan has an ability power ratio per attack. If you find yourself relying on Junkyard Titan for damage output, building lots of ability power with some attack speed will augment your damage output while giving you ability power and magic resistance reduction for your abilities.
- Spell vamp items like and help Rumble stay in lane longer.
- Although Rumble could benefit from cooldown reduction, very few cooldown reduction items have any synergy with him. However, and can be beneficial.
- Once Rumble buys a , the burn damage from will always be doubled. This also allows you to go down a tankier route with as your main source of damage.
- Rumble deals primarily magic damage. Get magic resistance items to reduce his damage output.
- In lane try to wait until Rumble uses Flamespitter and/or Scrap Shield before taking the offensive. This will help tilt skirmishes in your favor.
- Flamespitter is a powerful zoning tool but it pushes the lane, so try to get an ally to help gank Rumble.
- Moving away from his The Equalizer can be critical to your survival. Avoid tight paths which will make moving away from it impossible along the path. Remember that it has a very high potential range.
- Be careful after avoiding his Electro-Harpoon, as he can still fire another one even if he overheats.