- Rumble, Kled are the only yordles to currently ride something. and
- Rumble is, along with Caitlyn, Lissandra, Varus, Sion, Vi, Xerath, Blitzcrank, and Ziggs, one of the few champions that can apply crowd control on themselves.
- Rumble's name and attitude resemble that of , a trash-talking villain from the .
- Rumble was the first manaless champion to have a difficulty rating of 100.
- Rumble is also the first and only manaless champion to have his difficulty lowered from, then raised back to 100.
- Rumble is currently one of five champions with a difficulty rating of 100, the others being , , , and .
- Rumble's mech is named "Tristy".
- Rumble's quote "This is gonna be bumpy" may be a reference to a similar quote by Jordan C. Wilde in the anime "Ōban Star-Racers".
- In the Brazilian version, Rumble shares his Upon Selection quote with . Both saying "Vamos à luta" (Let us go to battle).
- The quote "I've done about six impossible things today... so far!" may be a reference to Alice from Through the Looking Glass "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." Another likely possibility is that it is referencing the line "Do the impossible, see the invisible." from the song "Row Row Fight da Powah" from the anime "
" which the skin is based on.
- Almost every quote by Super Galaxy Rumble references a quote, character or event from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in some fashion.
- [ |
- The name is a play on words, also used for the name of the boxing match .
- [ |
- In its artwork, [ | 's flamethrower is shooting bullets, instead of flames.
- [ | makes a cameo-appearance in the background of [ | skin artwork.
- [ |
- This skin appears to be based on fan suggestion, which in turn appears to have been based on the characters of Simon & Kamina, from " ".
- This skin's name may be a reference to the "Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann" Gunmen that appears in the series.
- He shares this theme with , , and .
- While Rumble dislikes Piltover, he is loyal to Bandle City.
- It is hinted from The Journal of Justice that Rumble has a crush on and therefore named his mech Tristy.
- He believed that and his associates were "sellouts", trading superior yordle technology to humans for nothing more than a pat on the head while yordles remained the butt of their jokes.