|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Rumble was designed by FeralPony .
- Rumble and Corki are the only yordles that ride something.
- Rumble's mech is named "Tristy".
- Rumble is voiced by Ziggs. , who also voices
- Rumble is, along with Caitlyn, Lissandra, Varus, Sion, Vi, Xerath,and Ziggs, one of the few champions that can CC themselves.
- Rumble's name and attitude resemble that of , a trash-talking villain from the .
- Rumble was the first manaless champion to have a difficulty rating of 100.
- Rumble is also the first and only manaless champion to have his difficulty lowered from, then raised back to 100.
- Rumble's quote "This is gonna be bumpy" may be a reference to a similar quote by Jordan C. Wilde in the anime "Ōban Star-Racers".
- Rumble is currently one of six champions with a difficulty rating of 100, the others being Anivia, Cassiopeia, Evelynn, Singed, and Yasuo.
- In the Brazilian version, Rumble shares his Upon Selection quote with Kayle. Both saying "Vamos à luta" (Let us go to battle).
- The super galaxy rumble quote "I've done about six impossible things today... so far!" may be a refernce to alice through the looking glass “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
- Almost every quote by Super Galaxy Rumble references a quote, character or event from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in some fashion.
- The name is a play on words, also used for the name of the boxing match .
- In Chinese Artwork, Rumble in the Jungle's flamethrower is shooting some type of grenade, instead of flames.
- In Chinese Artwork, Bilgerat Rumble's flamethrower is shooting bullets, instead of flames.
- This skin appears to be based on fan suggestion, which in turn appears to have been based on the characters of Simon & Kamina, from .
- While Rumble dislikes Piltover, he is loyal to Bandle City.
- It is hinted from The Journal of Justice that Rumble has a crush on Tristana and therefore named his mech Tristy.
- He believed that Heimerdinger and his associates were "sellouts", trading superior yordle technology to humans for nothing more than a pat on the head while yordles remained the butt of their jokes.
|Super Galaxy Rumble Theme|