Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 40% attack speed = 1000
- 7% movement speed = 276.5
- 30% critical strike chance = 1200
- 15 on-hit damage = 375
- passive. is gold efficient, without its
- Secondary bolts do not prioritize champions.
- Secondary bolt critical strikes are dependent on the triggering attack; if the triggering attack critically strikes, so will the secondary bolts. Likewise, the secondary bolts will not critically strike if the triggering attack does not critically strike.
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, grants 22.75 movement speed.
- The movement speed stat only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- While in possession of Lulu's Pix, Faerie Companion. , you gain a small floating orb that accompanies you around the battlefield. This orb fires up to two additional missiles, functioning similar to
- Bolts from Phantom Hit even when hitting 2 additional targets because Phantom Hit is triggered with On-Action Effects (not with On-Hit ones) and the bolts hitting 2 additional targets still counts as only one On-Action Effect. will not increase the frequency of 's
- The passive will be triggered by the auto-attacks of any champions classified as ranged. This is an attribute applied to champions that is independent of in-game context, such as proximity to the target or a specific champion's attack animation.
- Shapeshifting champions will trigger the effect while in ranged form only, as they are classified as melee while in melee form and the orb disappears returning when they switch again.
- Rengar's Unseen Predator will not trigger the effect despite his autoattacks having 600/750 range, as Rengar is classified as melee.
- Kayle will trigger the effect while Righteous Fury is active despite her attacks having no projectile themselves.
- Azir will trigger the effect on both his standard attacks and his command soldier attacks, permitted his target is within his personal attack range (i.e. the item will not trigger while attacking targets using his soldier's extended range).
- For effects such as Azir's soldier attacks and Twitch during Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat, the Runaan Bolts will remain single-targeted. The bolts can potentially damage targets already damaged by the abilities.
- Although Gnar is officially melee, and simply is given some extra range by his passive, Hurricane works when he is in Mini Gnar mode, and works while he's Mega Gnar.
- The item not only has a maximum range on its bolts from the main target, but also one centering on your champion. (specific ranges PENDING FOR TEST)
- Runaan's Hurricane can be affected by blind, as such the secondary bolts will also deal no damage.
- This item's damage scales with your attack damage and not the damage dealt by your attack. As such, it will not scale with Spinning Axe, or other On-Action Effects. ,
- It will apply life steal and most on-hit effects from items. The effect does not apply on on-hit effects from abilities which apply on-hit effects. 'On-next-attack' effects will only be applied to the primary target.
- The following items also apply to secondary targets:
- PENDING FOR TEST) (
- cooldown reduction
- mana generation (still limited by cooldowns)
- (only if the attack applies on-hit magic-damage)
- 3% of current mana will be spent on each additional target) (an extra
- shield generation
- movement speed
- The procs from and don't affect the secondary targets, so no triple / procs via Hurricane. The increased attack range from however also affects secondary Hurricane targets, so if you have both Hurricane and all 3 attacks will have slightly longer range from time to time.
- The following abilities also apply to secondary targets:
- Caitlyn's Headshot stack generation (not the bonus damage)
- Gnar's Hyper
- Jinx's Switcheroo! (Pow-Pow and Fishbones)
- Karma's Gathering Fire cooldown reduction
- Kalista's Rend passive
- Kayle's Holy Fervor (while ranged)
- Kennen's Electrical Surge stack generation (not the bonus damage)
- Kog'Maw's Bio-Arcane Barrage
- Miss Fortune's Impure Shots
- Nami's Tidecaller's Blessing (lasts after damaging 3 targets)
- Orianna's Clockwork Windup (stacks will never generate with more than one target)
- Sivir's Fleet of Foot
- Teemo's Toxic Shot
- Thresh's Flay (subsequent auto-attack animation will not begin until all projectiles land)
- Tristana's Explosive Shot
- Twisted Fate's Stacked Deck stack generation (not the bonus damage)
- Twitch's Deadly Venom
- Urgot's Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter and Terror Capacitor
- Varus' Blighted Quiver
- The following abilities do not apply to secondary targets:
- The splash from Kayle's Righteous Fury will not trigger as it is not classified as an on-hit effect.
- Lulu's Pix, Faerie Companion and Sivir's Ricochet can only be applied to a single target at any one time because of the way it is programmed to fire after attacking.
- Vayne's Silver Bolts will only apply to the primary target. This is to prevent disabling the skill, as bolt stacks can only be applied to a single target at any given time.
- Miscellaneous effects that also apply to secondary targets:
- Twitch will still trigger the effect while Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat is active. The two missiles fired are unaffected by the ability, and remain single target, targeted missiles. As such, it is possible for an enemy to be damaged by both Twitch's pass-through attacks and this item.
- Secondary bolts will not interact in anyway with PENDING FOR TEST) i.e. it does not stack faster and the on hit damage is not applied (
- Attacking turrets will not trigger the effect.
- The following items trigger when damaged by the secondary bolts:
- (magic on-hit damage only)
- The following abilities trigger when damaged by the secondary bolts:
Compared to the other items building out of, offers 3 assets over its siblings:
- Improved teamfight damage. 25% per target might not sound like much, but it adds up. Especially when having utility like slows or on-hit effects coupled to your auto-attacks, this item's impact is not to be underestimated.
- Improved lifesteal. By effectively increasing your attack damage by 50%, your lifesteal is improved as well. As a result, you can heal up faster on minion waves or monsters and are less prone to 's reflected damage.
- Improved waveclear. While falling short to strong waveclear potential, it still speeds up your waveclear. However, this might very well be an undesired side effect when buying this item, as it makes freezing waves impossible.
- Runaan's Hurricane is named after Devon 'Runaan' Giehl, an Associate Creative Designer at Riot Games.
- The orb that fires the 2 bolts and floats around the champion it's equipped to is most likely a reference to a similar power up in the Gradius games.
- The item may have been inspired by the alpha/beta item , which was also a bow, though Hurricane's Alpha effect is unknown.