Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- is gold efficient, without Echo.
- For the item to be gold efficient, its passive must be worth at least 43.5 .
- Due to being an Enchantment, for this calculation it should be considered that this item is combined with either , or .
Possible Upgrade for
- replaces that itself replaced the enchantment.
- spell effects, regardless of the type of damage same as will trigger on any source of damage which triggers
- Each spell cast will generate 10 charge.
- Moving by any means provides 5 charges for every 100 in-game units (approximately 1 Teemo diameter) traveled. This includes walking, using dash or blink abilities like Tristana's Rocket Jump or , or casting or being pulled or knocked back.
- The damage dealt by Runic Echoes will apply spell effects from items as an area of effect ability.
- Spell vamp is reduced to one-third effectiveness.
- will apply a 40% slow.
- Note that Runic Echoes does not affect the classification of the triggering ability - a single-target ability, such as Blinding Dart, is still treated a single-target ability for applying its own spell effects.
- Runic Echoes will not apply champion-specific spell effects, such as Blaze, nor duplicate the effects of a champion ability (e.g. Blinding Dart will not blind all enemies hit and Baleful Strike will not generate AP for every enemy hit).
- With large scale AoE effects, the item will pick a main target based on the pick order.
- Basic attacks under the following conditions will trigger Runic Echoes's damage, as they are considered spells that cause ability damage:
- Bard's Traveler's Call (meeps)
- Cho'Gath's Vorpal Spikes
- Gragas' Drunken Rage
- Jax's Empower and Grandmaster's Might
- Kayle's Righteous Fury
- Kennen's Electrical Surge
- Kha'Zix's Unseen Threat
- Leona's Shield of Daybreak
- Mordekaiser's Mace of Spades
- Sejuani's Flail of the Northern Winds
- Twisted Fate's Pick A Card
- Ekko's Phase Dive
- Udyr's Tiger Stance (activation effect) and Udyr's Phoenix Stance (persistent effect)
- Katarina's Bouncing Blades when hitting a marked target