- is gold efficient, without Echo.
- For the item to be gold efficient, its passive must be worth at least 43.5.
- Due to being an Enchantment, for this calculation it should be considered that this item is combined with either , or .
Possible Upgrade for
- replaces that itself replaced the enchantment.
- spell effects, regardless of the type of damage same as will trigger on any source of damage which triggers
- Each spell cast will generate 10 charge.
- Toggled abilities do not count as spell casts, such as , , / , and .
- Moving by any means provides 5 charges for every 100 in-game units (approximately 1 Teemo diameter) traveled. This includes walking, using dash or blink abilities like or , or casting or being pulled or knocked back.
- The damage dealt by Runic Echoes will apply spell effects from items as an area of effect ability.
- Spell vamp is reduced to one-third effectiveness.
- will apply a 40% slow.
- Note that Runic Echoes does not affect the classification of the triggering ability - a single-target ability, such as , is still treated a single-target ability for applying its own spell effects.
- Runic Echoes will not apply champion-specific spell effects, such as , nor duplicate the effects of a champion ability (e.g. will not blind all enemies hit and will not generate AP for every enemy hit).
- With large scale AoE effects, the item will pick a main target based on the pick order.
- Basic attacks under the following conditions will trigger Runic Echoes's damage, as they are considered spells that cause ability damage:
- (activation effect) and (persistent effect)
- when hitting a marked target