+80 ability power|
|Passive||Unique: Dealing spell damage slows the target's movement speed by 35% for 1.5 seconds (15% for multi-target and damage-over-time spells).|
Defense > Health|
Magic > Ability Power
|Item cost||2900g (605g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- The slow from will not stack with items, such as , or .
- Their slow will be applied instead of Rylai's on targets affected by Rylai's 15% slow.
- Deathfire Grasp's active ability will apply the 35% slow from Rylai's.
- The following will not trigger a slow:
- Champion abilities that do not trigger spell vamp
- On-hit damage damage dealt by items
- Summoner Spells, such as Ignite and Smite.
- Damage dealt by the auto-attacks of Clones and Pets/Minions.
- Examples of clones: Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave and LeBlanc's Mirror Image.
- Examples of minions: Heimerdinger's H-28G Evolution Turret and Elise's Spider Swarm.
- See the article for more details, but abilities such as Zyra's Rampant Growth are not classified as pets and will trigger the slow like any standard abilities.
- Rylai is the name of the Crystal Maiden hero in DotA. Rylai specialized in using ice-based crowd control abilities to stun and slow her opponents. The icon for the Crystal Scepter is almost identical to the icon for the Crystal Maiden's Brilliance Aura ability.