+80 ability power|
|Passive||Unique: Dealing spell damage slows the target's movement speed by 35% for 1.5 seconds (15% for multi-target and damage-over-time spells).|
Defense > Health|
Magic > Ability Power
|Item cost||2900g (605g)|
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
2900 gold (605 gold)
- The slows from items will not stack with each other. (i.e. does not stack with
- The strongest item slow will be effective until it is expired. Any other item slow that was applied and not expired will take effect after that.
- The slow is trigger-able with Smite.
- Single-target active abilities on items, such as , will apply the 35% slow from Rylai's.
- The following will not trigger a slow:
- Champion abilities that do not trigger spell vamp.
- On-hit damage damage dealt by items.
- Summoner Spells, such as Ignite.
- Damage dealt by the auto-attacks of Clones and Pets/Minions.
- Examples of clones: Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave and LeBlanc's Mirror Image.
- Examples of minions: Heimerdinger's H-28G Evolution Turret and Elise's Spider Swarm.
- See the article for more details, but abilities such as Zyra's Rampant Growth are not classified as pets and will trigger the slow like any standard abilities.
- Rylai is the name of the Crystal Maiden hero in DotA. Rylai specializes in using ice-based crowd control abilities to disable and slow her opponents. The icon for the Crystal Scepter is almost identical to the icon for the Crystal Maiden's and Archmage from Warcraft 3's Brilliance Aura ability.