|"Regrettably, I must retire in order to find a digestive."
automatically transformed into this item upon reaching 30 stacks.
- passive. was gold efficient without its
Possible Upgrade for
- Phantom Hit only triggered on units.
- Season 2014 that transformed from when it reached 30 stacks. was very similar to , a jungle item from
- Unlike and the old , Sated Devourer did not gain stacks indefinitely.
- See for the reasons to why it was removed.
- Sated Devourer's attack counter and empowered effect both occur on-attack, not on-hit. The item will not interact with abilities that apply on-hit effects (e.g.
, , ).
- Additionally, effects that cause you to attack more than once will only be counted once (i.e. , and ) - you cannot increase the frequency that Phantom Hit will occur.
- Bolts generated by even when hitting 2 additional targets will still count only as 1 attack towards trigering Phantom Hit.
- For all intents and purposes, Phantom Hit is identical to except the "additional bolt" will target the same enemy as your attack target, but is modified to deal no base damage.
- The Phantom hit will proc both
and essentially doubling the AOE damage, however the titanic hydra is superior in this aspect as it also deals on-hit damage on the primary target.
- While dealing no base damage, Riot stated on-hit effects with AD ratios shouldn't be affected. Probable Bug: is not interacting with Sated Devourer (both the 10% bonus damage and splash damage).
- One-use on-hit effects, such as and , remain one-use, as the on-hit effect will be consumed by the initial strike and be unavailable for the second.
- "Phantom Hit" will duplicate his soldier's attacks, causing them to hit twice every fourth attack.
- It is important to know the difference between an on-hit effect (which Phantom Hit will apply) and an on-attack effect (which Phantom Hit will not), these effects are listed below.
- While life steal is not specifically disabled, the lack of base physical damage makes it ineffective.