||"Regrettably, I must retire in order to find a digestive."
- This article or section contains obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
The Scrying Orb was a basic trinket. At level 9, as with all basic trinkets, the effects improved and players gained the ability to upgrade it in the store.
During preseason in 2015, the Scrying Orb was removed from the game.
It was later used in Crystal Scar, but this game mode was removed in February 2016.
- The in game item information section said that Scrying Orb's active only revealed an area for 1 second. This was a typo; the active lasted 2 seconds.
- Initial cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from 120.
- Cast range increased to 2500 from 1500.
- Evolved cast range increased to 3500 from 2500.
- Vision duration increased to 2 seconds from 1.
- Initial cooldown increased to 120 seconds from 90.
- Cooldown on sell reduced to 120 seconds from 180.
- Cooldown reduced to 120 seconds from 150.
- Range now increases at level 9.
- Now builds directly into the ( removed).
- NEW: Enemy champions hit will be revealed for 5 seconds. This does not affect stealth champions.
- Cast range increased to 1500 (from 1100).
- Trinket - No Cost
- Unique Active: Reveals target area within 1100 units for 1 second (150 second cooldown).
- Unique Passive: Transforms into a at level 9.