The Seals are represented in three forms: a chalice, a shield, and a wing.
Below is a list of all primary seal's. Their effect is stronger than any other runes, excluding quintessences.
|Armor / champion level||0.08||30||0.12||165||0.15||410|
|Energy / 5 sec||0.63||820|
|Energy / 5 sec / champion level||0.064||820|
|Health in percentages||0.28%||65||0.39%||330||0.5%||820|
|Health / champion level||0.6||30||0.84||165||1.08||410|
|Health / 5 sec||0.24||65||0.34||330||0.43||820|
|Health / 5 sec / champion level||0.06||30||0.09||165||0.11||410|
|Mana / 5 sec||0.23||15||0.32||80||0.41||205|
|Mana / 5 sec / champion level||0.036||15||0.05||80||0.065||205|
Champion needs to be certain level before a scaling rune gives more than a flat rune.
- The armor runes threshold is champion level .
- The energy regeneration runes threshold is champion level .
- The health runes threshold is champion level .
- The health regeneration runes threshold is champion level .
- The mana regeneration runes threshold is champion level .
The percent health runes threshold depends on the champions total health. The threshold is as high astotal health thus making it the weakest of all seals.
Below is a list of all secondary seal's. Their effect is weaker that in some other type of rune.
|Ability power / champion level||0.06||30||0.08||165||0.1||410|
|Attack damage / champion level||0.03||15||0.05||80||0.06||205|
|Critical strike chance||0.23%||30||0.32%||165||0.42%||410|
|Critical hit damage||0.43%||65||0.61%||330||0.78%||820|
|Gold / 10 sec||0.25||410|
|Magic resist / champion level||0.05||30||0.08||165||0.1||410|
|Mana / champion level||0.65||30||0.91||165||1.17||410|
There were some runes that were only available for a limited time:
2009 Snowdown Showdown Runes
- Seal of the Elusive Snowflake (Tier 2.5, Dodge).
- Seal of the Stout Snowman (Tier 1.5, HP per level).