In this edition of the Champion Spotlight, you'll learn how to freeze enemies into ice-cubes,from the jungle as , the Winter's Wrath.
As a, crowd-control machine, Sejuani tears through monster camps and pressures lanes with high-impact ganks. Her full suite of spells suited perfectly for securing kills, Sejuani bursts from the jungle to knock opponents into the air with . Once stunned, she whittles them down with , and eliminates any escape plans using . Her early game pressure translates to late game initiation and her crowd control can peel enemies off allied champions. From the early game to the end stage, the Winter's Wrath brings home the bacon.
Check out the video for tips, tricks, and sample runes and masteries for going fullas Sejuani.
- Playing As
- Use to escape bad situations, interrupt channeled spells or chase runners.
- Melee allies can stack Frost for your , keep an eye on who they are attacking.
- Save for encounters where you have teammates present to take advantage of it.
- Playing Against
- Dodging and can give you a huge advantage.
- Focus on avoiding the second swing of which carries the brunt of the damage.
- Melee enemies can also stack Frost for , be very careful around them.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage