Shapeshifter refers to a champion that can switch between multiple forms.
Champions possessing two set of skills for each of their forms:
- Elise's Spider Form
- Gnar's Rage Gene
- Jayce's Transform: Mercury Cannon and Transform: Mercury Hammer
- Nidalee's Aspect of the Cougar
- Quinn's Tag Team and Skystrike
Champions with form-changing abilities:
- Aatrox's Blood Well allows him, after a short period of time, to revive after death.
- Anivia's Rebirth allows her, after a short period of time, to revive after death.
- Cho'Gath's Feast empowers him, granting him bonus health and increasing both his size model and his autoattack's range.
- Kayle's Righteous Fury enhances her autoattacks, granting her area-of-effect bonus magic damage on non-tower targets and making her a ranged champion for the duration.
- Karthus' Death Defied empowers him; in a posthumous state, allows him to cast his abilities for free.
- Kha'Zix's Void Assault allows him to evolve, changing his appearance and enhancing his abilities.
- Kog'Maw's Icathian Surprise empowers him; in a posthumous state, turning him invulnerable, granting him bonus movement speed and exploding at the end of the ability.
- Nasus' Fury of the Sands empowers him, granting him bonus health and area of effect damage that increases his attack damage.
- Rammus' Defensive Ball Curl and Powerball are stances, which change his appearance.
- Renekton's Dominus empowers him, granting him bonus health, area of effect damage and passive fury generation.
- Shyvana's Dragon's Descent empowers her, granting her bonus armor and magic resistance and enhancing her basic abilities.
- Sion's Glory in Death empowers him; in a posthumous state, granting him bonus lifesteal, static attack speed, bonus physical damage on-hit and the ability to cast Death Surge once.
- Swain's Ravenous Flock empowers him, granting him multi-target damage and healing.
- Udyr's stances change his appearance.
- Viktor's Glorious Evolution evolving in a similar style such as Kha'Zix. It changes every time the Hex Core is purchased for 1000 gold, enhancing each ability at a time.
- Zac's Cell Division allows him, after a short period of time, to revive after death.