Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shapeshifter refers to a champion that can switch between multiple forms.
Champions possessing two set of skills for each of their forms:
- Elise's Spider Form
- Gnar's Rage Gene
- Jayce's Transform: Mercury Cannon / Transform: Mercury Hammer
- Nidalee's Aspect of the Cougar
- Quinn's Behind Enemy Lines / Skystrike
- Champions with form-changing abilities
- Aatrox's Blood Well allows him, after a short period of time, to revive after death.
- Anivia's Rebirth allows her, after a short period of time, to revive after death.
- Cho'Gath's Feast empowers him, granting him bonus health and increasing both his size model and his autoattack's range.
- Kayle's Righteous Fury enhances her autoattacks, granting her area-of-effect bonus magic damage on non-tower targets and making her a ranged champion for the duration.
- Karthus' Death Defied empowers him; in a posthumous state, allows him to cast his abilities for free.
- Kha'Zix's Void Assault allows him to evolve, changing his appearance and enhancing his abilities.
- Kog'Maw's Icathian Surprise empowers him; in a posthumous state, turning him invulnerable, granting him bonus movement speed and exploding at the end of the ability.
- Nasus' Fury of the Sands empowers him, granting him bonus health and area of effect damage that increases his attack damage.
- Rammus' Defensive Ball Curl and Powerball are stances, which change his appearance.
- Renekton's Dominus empowers him, granting him bonus health, area of effect damage and passive fury generation.
- Shyvana's Dragon's Descent empowers her, granting her bonus armor and magic resistance and enhancing her basic abilities.
- Sion's Glory in Death empowers him; in a posthumous state, granting him bonus lifesteal, static attack speed, bonus physical damage on-hit and the ability to cast Death Surge once.
- Swain's Ravenous Flock empowers him, granting him multi-target damage and healing.
- Udyr's stances change his appearance.
- Viktor's Glorious Evolution evolving in a similar style such as Kha'Zix. It changes every time the Hex Core is purchased for 1000 gold, enhancing each ability at a time.
- Zac's Cell Division allows him, after a short period of time, to revive after death.