|Stats||+45 ability power|
|Aura||Unique Aura: Mana Warp - Nearby allied champions gain 5 mana regen per 5 seconds.|
|Passive||Unique Passive: Lucky Shadow - Gain an additional 4 gold every 10 seconds.|
|Active||Unique Active: Surrounds an ally with a blizzard for 4 seconds that slows nearby enemy movement speed by 30%. 60 second cooldown.|
Magic > Ability Power|
Magic > Mana Regen
|Item cost||1600g (535g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- 5 mana regeneration = 300g
- Total Gold Value = 300g
- is gold efficient with one ally champion nearby.
- Alternately, the active must have at least a value of 361g for to be gold efficient.
- Alternately, the item must be held for 903 seconds (15 minutes and 3 seconds), including time spent holding it's predecessor , for its passive to make gold efficient.
- is the only item in the game that upgrades from a gold-generating item to retain its gold-generating passive.
- The active ability can be targetted on minions, pets and summoned objects like Jarvan IV's Demacian Standard.
- 's active does not give assists.
- , , , and are part of a quintet of "sister items" that share similar features such as an active ability and a gold-generating item in their recipe.