+50 ability power|
+10% cooldown reduction
+10 mana regeneration
+4 gold per 10 seconds
|Passive||Unique - Tribute: Your next damaging ability or autoattack against a champion or structure will deal 15 additional damage and grant 10 gold. You generate one charge of Tribute every 10 seconds, storing up to 3.|
|Active||Unique - Arctic Embrace: Fire an ice lance that detonates at the target location, dealing 50 (+5 per level) magic damage to enemies and slowing them by 80%, decaying over 2 seconds. 60 second cooldown. (850 range, 225 radius)|
Gold Income |
Magic > Ability Power
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Magic > Mana Regen
|Item cost||2200g (515g)|
Frost Queen's Claim
2200 gold (515 gold)
- 50 ability power = 1087g
- 10% cooldown reduction = 317g
- 10 mana regeneration = 600g
- Total Gold Value = 2004g
- is gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, its passive and active must have a value of at least 196g.
- Alternatively, the item becomes gold efficient after being held for . Each hit will reduce the timer by , down to a minimum of .
- Upgrading to does not improve its ability to generate gold, other than by removing the passive disable when killing minions.
- Unlike and , passive cannot not be disabled.
- The damage type of the bonus damage will match the trigger.
- Area of effect abilities will use one charge per enemy champion hit.
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute (although the triggering attack can).
- Damage over time abilities will trigger Tribute once per instance of damage.
- , , and are a trio of items designed for supports and themed after locations from the game's lore.
- , , and are all tied to the Freljord.