- is gold efficient.
- Alternatively, the item becomes gold efficient if its Spellblade passive is worth at least 256 gold.
- runes, and masteries is not included, nor does it include the bonus damage from skills like Ezreal's Mystic Shot, Gangplank's Parrrley, Irelia's Bladesurge, or Shaco's Deceive. (as well as ) only multiplies the champions starting base attack damage plus any gained from leveling up. Bonus attack damage from items,
- If the attack is a critical hit, the bonus damage from is not boosted.
- Sheen bonus damage procs off life steal. It does not proc off Spell Vamp, however.
- The proc has a cooldown of 1.5 seconds, and the 10 second bonus damage buff does not stack. Using two skills in quick succession will not accrue two stacks of bonus damage, but one.
- The bonus damage does not stack with , or , since they all have a unique passive with the same name. Only the "best" is used, with Lich Bane being highest, Sheen the lowest.
- The passive on Sheen effectively costs 256 gold, this is equivalent to about 12 (11.77) AP. For Sheen to be worth purchasing, the passive must deal more damage than an additional 12 AP would.
- The proc effect of Nunu's Blood Boil. causes the champion's weapon or hands glow red, the same graphic as
- Passive toggle abilities such as Blood Scent do not proc effect but active toggle abilities such as Ravenous Flock do.