Sheen is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- Sheen is 78.6% gold efficient.
- Alternatively, the item becomes gold efficient if its Spellblade passive is worth at least 257 gold.
- Sheen (as well as Trinity Force and Iceborn Gauntlet) only multiplies the champions starting base attack damage plus any gained from leveling up. Bonus attack damage from items, runes, and masteries is not included, nor does it include the bonus damage from skills like Ezreal's Mystic Shot, Gangplank's Parrrley, Irelia's Bladesurge, or Shaco's Deceive.
- If the attack is a critical hit, the bonus damage from Sheen is not boosted.
- Sheen bonus damage procs off life steal. It does not proc off Spell Vamp, however.
- The proc has a cooldown of 1.5 seconds, and the 10 second bonus damage buff does not stack. Using two skills in quick succession will not accrue two stacks of bonus damage, but one.
- The bonus damage does not stack with Trinity Force, Lich Bane or Iceborn Gauntlet, since they all have a unique passive with the same name.
- Now correctly lists the Spellblade passive as having a 1.5 second cooldown.
- Combine cost reduced to 365g from 425g.
- Total cost reduced to 1200g from 1260g.
- Now displays its cooldown on the item itself rather than with a buff.
- Proc damage raised to 100% from 80%.
- "Reservoir" system has been removed. Sheen will now strictly respect the cooldown time between procs. The cooldown has been reduced to 2 second delays between procs from 3 seconds.
- Proc damage reduced to 80% base damage from 100%.
- Now has an internal cooldown of 3 seconds (but now works with all spells including Lay Waste and Hate Spike).
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost increased to 275g from 250g.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Ability power reduced to 25 from 30.
- Mana reduced to 250 from 275.
- Recoded to make it unable to crit.
Jungle items and their enchantments
Boots and their enchantments