Sheen is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- 78.67% gold efficient.
- Alternatively, the item becomes gold efficient if its Spellblade passive is worth at least 256 .
- runes, and masteries is not included, nor does it include the bonus damage from skills like Ezreal's Mystic Shot, Gangplank's Parrrley, Irelia's Bladesurge, or Shaco's Deceive.
(as well as ) only multiplies the champions starting base attack damage plus any gained from leveling up. Bonus attack damage from items,
- If the attack is a critical hit, the bonus damage from is not boosted.
- Sheen bonus damage procs off life steal. It does not proc off Spell Vamp, however.
- The proc has a cooldown of 1.5 seconds, and the 10 second bonus damage buff does not stack. Using two skills in quick succession will not accrue two stacks of bonus damage, but one.
- The bonus damage does not stack with , , , or since they all have a unique passive with the same name.
- Only the more damaging is used:
- 75% base AD + (50% AP) bonus magic damage.
- 100% base AD + (30% AP) bonus magic damage.
- 200% base AD bonus physical damage.
- 125% base AD bonus physical damage.
- 100% base AD bonus physical damage.
- The passive on Sheen effectively costs 256 , this is equivalent to 11.77 AP. For Sheen to be worth purchasing, the passive must deal more damage than an additional 11.77 AP would.
- The proc effect of Nunu's Blood Boil.
causes the champion's weapon or hands glow red, the same graphic as
- Passive toggle abilities such as Blood Scent do not proc effect but active toggle abilities such as Ravenous Flock do.
- Now correctly lists the Spellblade passive as having a 1.5 second cooldown.
- Combine cost reduced to 365g from 425g.
- Total cost reduced to 1200g from 1260g.
- Mana reduced to 200 from 250.
- Added to new item recipe: .
- Now displays its cooldown on the item itself rather than with a buff.
- Proc damage raised to 100% from 80%.
- "Reservoir" system has been removed. will now strictly respect the cooldown time between procs. The cooldown has been reduced to 2 second delays between procs from 3 seconds.
- Proc damage reduced to 80% base damage from 100%.
- Now has an internal cooldown of 3 seconds (but now works with all spells including Lay Waste and Hate Spike).
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost increased to 275g from 250g.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Ability power reduced to 25 from 30.
- Mana reduced to 250 from 275.
- Recoded to make it unable to crit.