"Praise the sun." — Historian Shurelya, 22 September, 25 CLE
+20% cooldown reduction|
+10 health regeneration
+15 mana regeneration
+2 gold generation
Unique - Favor: Grants 4 gold each time a nearby enemy minion dies that you didn't kill.|
Unique - Gold Income: You may only be in possession of 1 Gold Income item.
|Active||Unique: Nearby allies gain 40% movement speed for 3 seconds. 60 second cooldown. 600 range.|
Defense > Health Regen
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Magic > Mana Regen
Other Movement Items
|Item cost||2000g (1030g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- 10 health regeneration = 360g
- 15 mana regeneration = 900g
- 20% cooldown reduction = 644g
- Total Gold Value = 1904g
- 's active must have a value of 96g for the item to be gold efficient.
- Alternately, the item must be held for 480 seconds (8 minutes), including time spent holding . Each trigger of Favor decreases the time by 20 seconds. For each time Favor has been triggered on , the time is decreased by 10 seconds.
- can be effective for its unique active. Most supports/tanks can get to a fight quicker or aid allies in escaping.
- Can be used to initiate a team fight as it allows quick positioning for the initiator and teammates.
- Assuming a champion is in range of all minions dying in a lane, provides 10 effective per 10 seconds.
- , and are a trio of items designed for supports and themed after in-lore locations.
- , and are all tied to Shurima.
- Despite being renamed to at the start of Season 4, players can still find the item by searching for .
- The item's caption references Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games. Captions were added to , and in response to negative feedback that re-naming was an attack on Shurelia's legacy. 
- This item provides the second highest movement speed buff from an item when activated, 10% less than .
- This item has two references to Dark Souls.
- "Praise the Sun" is an in-game , used by both the player and non-player characters.
- September 22nd is the date that Dark Souls was released.