"Praise the sun." — Historian Shurelya, 22 September, 25 CLE
+20% cooldown reduction|
+10 health regeneration
+15 mana regeneration
+2 gold per 10 seconds
Unique - Favor: Being near a minion death without granting the killing blow grants 4 gold.|
Unique - Gold Income: You may only be in possession of 1 Gold Income item.
|Active||Unique: Grants nearby allies +40% movement speed for 3 seconds. 60 second cooldown. 600 range.|
Defense > Health Regen
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Magic > Mana Regen
Other Movement Items
|Item cost||2000g (1030g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- 10 health regeneration = 360g
- 15 mana regeneration = 900g
- 20% cooldown reduction = 644g
- Total Gold Value = 1904g
- 's active and gold-generating properties must have a value of at least 96g for the item to be gold efficient.
- Alternately, is gold efficient if it and are held for a combined total of . Each trigger of Favor while holding or reduces this time by ; each trigger while holding reduces it by .
Similar Items Edit
- 's movement speed boost is especially useful for the advantage it provides a team when initiating or exiting a teamfight.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user is within range of all minion deaths in a lane, it provides before the 35-minute mark. After 35 minutes, it provides .
- , , and are all tied to Shurima Desert.
- , , and are a trio of items designed for supports and themed after locations from the game's lore.
- provides the second-highest movement speed buff available from an item when activated—10% less than that of .
- contains two likely references to : "Praise the sun" is an in-game , used by both the player and non-player characters; and September 22nd is Dark Souls' release date.