+10 health regeneration
+10 mana regeneration
|Passive||+10% cooldown reduction|
|Active||Unique: Nearby allies gain 40% movement speed for 3 seconds (60 second cooldown). (600 range)|
Defense > Health|
Defense > Health Regen
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Magic > Mana Regen
|Item cost||2100g (550g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- 250 health = 660g
- 10 health regeneration = 360g
- 10 mana regeneration = 600g
- 10% cooldown reduction = 322g
- Total Gold Value = 1942g
- can be effective for its unique active. Most supports/tanks can get to a fight quicker or aid allies in escaping.
- Can be used to initiate a team fight as it allows quick positioning for the initiator and teammates.
- This item is a great mid-late game addition, especially since it is one of three items built from a , giving you a gold per 10 item early game and some survivability late.
- The active does work on pets and minions.
- , , , , and are part of a quintet of "sister items" that share similar features, specifically having an active ability and a gold-generating item in their recipe.
- This item is named after Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games.
- This item provides the second highest movement speed buff from an item when activated 10% less than .
- The decision to give this item a movement speed boost is due to an inside joke at Riot. Shurelia has a very high voice therefore the co-workers joked that it was only so high due to the Doppler effect and that Shurelia moved so quickly.