"Praise the sun." — Historian Shurelya, 22 September, 25 CLE
+20% cooldown reduction|
+10 health regeneration
+15 mana regeneration
+2 gold per 10 seconds
Unique - Favor: Being near a minion death without granting the killing blow grants 3 gold and heals for 10 health.|
You may only be in possession of 1 Gold Income item.
|Active||Unique: Grants nearby allies +40% movement speed for 3 seconds. 60 second cooldown. (600 range)|
Defense > Health Regen
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Magic > Mana Regen
Other Movement Items
|Item cost||2200g (585g)|
Talisman of Ascension
2200 gold (585 gold)
- 10 health regeneration = 360g
- 15 mana regeneration = 900g
- 20% cooldown reduction = 633g
- Total Gold Value = 1893g
- 40% movement speed = 2376g
- Total Gold Value (during Active) = 4269g
Total Gold Value (during Full Team Active) =/
- is gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, its passive and active effects must have a value of at least 307g.
- Alternatively, the item becomes gold efficient after being held for . Each minion death reduces the timer by .
- The item becomes Twisted Treeline). gold efficient while the active is in effect when alone. For each boosted allied champion, the item's gold efficiency increases by , reaching up to gold efficiency with a full team ( on the
- Upgrading to does not improve its ability to generate gold.
- 's movement speed boost is especially useful for the advantage it provides a team when initiating or exiting a teamfight.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user is within range of all minion deaths in a lane, it provides before the 35-minute mark. After 35 minutes, it provides .
- , , and are all tied to Shurima Desert.
- , , and are a trio of items designed for supports and themed after locations from the game's lore.
- provides the second-highest movement speed buff available from an item when activated—10% less than that of . However, can affect multiple champions, lasts 2 seconds longer and does not have the restriction of melee champions.
- contains two likely references to : "Praise the sun" is an in-game , used by both the player and non-player characters; and September 22 is Dark Souls' release date.