|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
Shyvana's abilities have no cost related to them, and the use of her abilities is only limited by cooldowns. Instead she uses Fury as her secondary resource.
Fury is only needed as a requirement for the use of her ultimate Dragon's Descent, which allows her to change form if she has 100 Fury and remain in that state for as long as she has Fury. Shyvana won't generate Fury unless she has at least one point in Dragon's Descent, and once she puts the first point on the skill she will fill the bar immediately. Any gained Fury will not be lost until her ultimate is used.
These changes are NOT active. All of her abilities have had their tooltips updated to reflect the changes, but her gameplay is unchanged. For example, her Flame Breath is still single-target.
Dragonborn (new passive)
- Shyvana gains 5 + (level) bonus armor and magic resistance. These bonuses are increased while Shyvana is in Dragon Form.
- Her old passive's components have been moved to their respective skills.
- Shyvana's basic attacks reduce the cooldown of Twin Bite by 0.5 seconds.
- Shyvana's basic attacks extend the duration of Burnout by 1 second, up to a maximum of 4 extra seconds.
- Now applies 'Cinders' for 5 seconds instead of the 15% armor reduction for 4 seconds.
- Basic attacks to debuffed targets deal 25% of Flame Breath's damage on hit. Increased from 15% of Flame Breath's damage.
- Now passes through targets, applying its effect to all enemies hit.
- No longer grants bonus armor and magic resistance.
- While in human form, Shyvana will generate 1 fury every 1.5 seconds.
- In either form, her basic attacks will generate 10 / 15 / 20 fury increased from 2 at all ranks.
Please click here for full list of changes and new features active in the Public Beta Environment.