|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
Shyvana's abilities have no cost related to them, and the use of her abilities is only limited by cooldowns. Instead she uses Fury as her secondary resource.
Fury is only needed as a requirement for the use of her ultimate Dragon's Descent, which allows her to change form if she has 100 Fury and remain in that state for as long as she has Fury. Shyvana won't generate Fury unless she has at least one point in Dragon's Descent, and once she puts the first point on the skill she will fill the bar immediately. Any gained Fury will not be lost until her ultimate is used.
Dragonborn (new passive)
- Shyvana gains 5 + (1 × level) bonus armor and magic resistance. These bonuses are increased while Shyvana is in Dragon Form.
- Her old passive's components have been moved to their respective skills.
- Shyvana's basic attacks reduce the cooldown of Twin Bite by 0.5 seconds.
- Shyvana's basic attacks extend the duration of Burnout by 1 second, up to a maximum of 4 extra seconds.
- Damage lowered to 80 / 115 / 150 / 185 / 220 from 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260.
- Now damages all enemies in a line, instead of only the first enemy hit.
- Now applies 'Cinders' for 5 seconds instead of the 15% armor reduction for 4 seconds.
- Bonus damage against debuffed units changed to 2% of their maximum health from 12 / 18.75 / 25.5 / 32.25 / 39 (+ 9% AP)
- No longer grants bonus armor and magic resistance.
- Passive fury generation in human form increased to 1 / 2 / 3 every 1.5 seconds from 1 at all ranks.
- On-hit fury generation increased to 2 / 2.5 / 3 fury from 2 at all ranks.
Please click here for full list of changes and new features active in the Public Beta Environment.