|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Singed was designed by both Ezreal and Guinsoo.
- According to Udyr, Singed was the first ever champion to be created in the game.
- Singed is possibly a reference to the werewolf chemist in the first Underworld movie.
- Singed's lore shares some similarities with the chemist . There are also similarities in the ethical implications of both their work.
- Singed was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. He was one of the selected champions.
- Singed's dance is the "Jump on It" dance from .
- Even though Singed's Poison Trail cloud appear to expand as they fade, the area affected by the poison does not actually increase.
- A popular YouTube channel known as 'videogamedunkey' has made a running gag in several of his videos (1 2) where Singed is depicted as a repeat offender for oddities and "trolling", as well as being responsible for conspiracies involving in the League of Legends. In one of his more recent videos, he claimed that Singed is in a fact the "Owner and Operator" of Riot Games; albeit going through elaborate detail on what led to this conclusion.
- A bottle of Singed's poison can be seen leaking in the Mac Launch preview video.
- Singed's bald figure, red and green color motifs, and his large boots make him resemble Sigma from the Mega Man/Rockman X series.
- Singed's line, "To shake, or not to shake," is a play on, "To be, or not to be," a famous quote from William Shakespeare's play .
- Singed's joke, "Shaken, not stirred." is a reference to a famous quote of , a fictional British secret agent.
- Singed's bio quote, "My deadliest dose shall bear my patron's name!" is a reference to a line from The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce: "My deadliest drug shall bear my patron's name!", referring to Mercury.
- Singed's line, "Mix, mix, swirl, mix." is a reference to a scene from the .
- It was normally only available via promotional codes. It was first gifted at the Riot Games attends to, such as and . However, the skin has now been replaced with the K-9 Nasus skin. and other events that
- During some events, Riot Games enabled the skin at the in game store, allowing anyone to purchase it using RP, the last instance of this being 2011's .
- He shares this theme with Graves, Nasus, Blitzcrank.
- Taric is on a bottle on the splash art, complete with surfer shades.
- The bottle is labeled "Taric's Tropical Tan".
- This skin is one of two champion skins which use a surfboard as a shield, the other being Pool Party Leona.
- It is based on the stereotypical .
- The skin also bears a resemblance to Dr. Mundo's original skin before the game was released.
- It is possibly a reference to from the Batman franchise.
- The skin's release date is also very close to the premiere of the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises, in which Bane is the main villain.
- It replaces the container of chemicals with a snow cleaning machine and carries a sledge.
- Singed was Warwick's apprentice in alchemy, until his master was transformed by Soraka's spell during the Noxian invasion of Ionia. The two were good friends too.
- Singed invented the toxic weapon used on Master Yi's home village. The remains of the village were so horrific that it remains a festering scar on Ionian history. To this day, no Ionian will ever publicly speak of what occurred.
- During an Ionian ambush on Noxian troops, Singed launched a barrage of biochemical terror on both forces. Riven witnessed as around her Ionian and Noxian alike fell victim to an unspeakably gruesome fate.
- Singed and Blitzcrank are on unfriendly terms with one another.
- Singed is commonly teammates with his fellow Zaunites, Warwick and Dr. Mundo, on the Twisted Treeline.
- In the Navori Province of Southern Ionia, Singed was charged with the extermination of an unexpected giant rat infestation. Some suspect that Twitch may have been involved in the rodent invasion.
- Singed is a business partner of Gragas, responsible for supplying him with brewing machinery and hardware.