|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
the Undead Champion
|Cost: 1350 or 585|
Sion has a 40% chance to ignore up to 30 / 40 / 50 damage each time he is hit by a basic attack. The damage reduction is calculated before armor and percentage damage reduction benefits are taken into account.
- Range: 550
- Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8
- Cost: 100 mana
Active: Sion's gaze terrifies a single enemy, dealing magic damage and stunning it for 1.5 seconds.
- Magic Damage: 70 / 125 / 180 / 240 / 300 (+ 90% AP)
- Cooldown: 8 seconds after shield expires
- Cost: 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 mana
Active: Sion surrounds himself with a shield which absorbs damage for up to 10 seconds. After 4 seconds, if the shield has not been destroyed, the ability can be cast again to explode and deal magic damage to surrounding enemies. It will explode automatically after the 10 seconds have passed.
- Shield Strength/Magic Damage: 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 (+ 90% AP)
- Explosion area: 550
- Both the initial cast and shield detonation have no cast time and do not interrupt Sion's previous orders.
- The amount of damage dealt by the shield detonation is not dependent on the shield's remaining health; it will always deal damage equal to the maximum health of the shield.
- Cost: 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 health per attack
Toggle: While toggled on, Sion has increased attack damage at the cost of some health for each basic attack. While Enrage is active, Sion permanently increases his maximum health whenever he kills a unit with either his attacks or abilities. This effect is doubled against champions and large units.
- Bonus Attack Damage: 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65
- Health Gained per kill: 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3
- Toggling Enrage has no cast time and does not interrupt Sion's previous orders.
- Enrage's health bonus can be triggered by killing an enemy unit with any of Sion's damage sources, including autoattacks, champion abilities, summoner spells and item actives.
- Enrage's health bonus activates only if Enrage is toggled on.
- Enrage's health loss cannot kill Sion, leaving him with at least 1 health, and deactivating the ability.
- When factoring in the attack damage from Sion's base and Enrage, 7.1/8/8.6/9/9.4% life steal is required to cover the health cost of the ability.
- Cooldown: 90
- Cost: 100 mana
Active: For 20 seconds, Sion gains bonus lifesteal and 50% attack speed. Additionally, Sion's basic attacks will heal surrounding allies for a percentage of the damage dealt.
- Bonus Life Steal: 50 / 75 / 100%
- Heal to Nearby Allies: 25 / 37.5 / 50%
- AoE Heal Radius: 200
- Cannibalism has no cast time and does not interrupt Sion's previous orders.