|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
When the people of Valoran speak of the "Battle Mistress", there is only one woman to whom they refer. Combining unflinching bravery with prowess in combat and endless ambition, Sivir's reputation as a fortune hunter is only rivaled by her amassed wealth and acclaim. Faced with the revelation of her mysterious heritage, Sivir must now weigh her desire to follow her own path against the burden of a greater legacy.
Sivir grew up among the desert nomads of Shurima, mastering the art of tomb robbing and enjoying a life without strong ties to any one place. She excelled at the mercenary life, accumulating riches, followers and reputation with ease. As her fame spread beyond the desert sands, she caught the attention of wealthy patrons across all of Valoran. The most influential of these benefactors was Noxus High Command. Sivir served the whims of the brutal nation with little concern for consequence. Their partnership proved to be a profitable one until the Ionian conflict broke out. She chose to take no part in the messy invasion and severed her ties.
It was no surprise to Sivir when the Noxians next paid her a visit, but where she expected assassins, she instead received an offer. Cassiopeia, the daughter of one of Noxus's most influential families, claimed to have unearthed the location of ancient Shurima's greatest treasure. All that the noblewoman required was an experienced tomb robber as an escort.
The expedition proved to be more than Sivir and Cassiopeia bargained for. The ancient tomb held neither the treasure Cassiopeia had promised, nor the weapon she coveted. Despite Sivir's warnings, the Noxian flung open the door to the entombed vault, setting events in motion that would change not just Sivir's life, but all of Shurima forever.
"What's lost can be found... and sold."― Sivir
The beautiful and deadly champion known as Sivir has been a favorite of League summoners since the first days. A soldier-for-hire outside of the Fields of Justice, she is the embodiment of a highly successful mercenary on modern day Runeterra. Sivir has little interest in the cribbage sheets - as she calls them - of League influence bartering. Instead, she is motivated by material wealth and riches, and she is paid handsomely for her services. Sivir is one of the wealthiest individuals found anywhere on Valoran. Sivir owns multiple residences in a number of different city-states, as well as ownership stakes in a number of businesses all across Valoran. Her detractors, either envious of her success or acrimonious of her flexible morality, have begun to use Sivir as a symbol of what is wrong with the mercenary nature of the League. Sivir dismisses her critics, saying that while her personal code of ethics is less ruthless than her competitors, "Everyone has a price".
Sivir has earned many titles and accolades throughout her illustrious career, but the one she held until recently was "Battle Mistress of Noxus". Now she is simply known as "The Battle Mistress" after breaking her contract with the Noxian High Command. Sivir dared to object to the Noxian war against the peaceful island state of Ionia, though less about the morality of the issue than the planning behind it; her predictions of a bloody stalemate came true when the Ionians held off the relentless assaults of the Noxians. Claiming that the Noxian High Command had lost its direction, she left Noxus and made her services available to the Institute of War. The Noxian High Command has sent a number of contracted assassins to deal with its rogue mercenary, but none have delivered her or survived.
"Time and time again, Sivir proves that she has earned the right to call herself 'The Battle Mistress'."― Jax
- Upon selection
- "I always take my toll - blood, or gold."
- "Get paid, and get out."
- "I'll fight for a cause. I won't die for one."
- "Kings come and go, but gold stays."
- "Everyone has a price."
- "Wealth is my kind of burden."
- "I make my own fortune."
- "Loyalty isn't earned. It's bought."
- "You can't tame the desert."
- "Laws are whatever works at the time."
- "Heroes go hungry."
- "It's not stealing if they're dead."
- "The only thing I look up to is the sky."
- "Honor is the rust on a dull blade."
- "You've got a problem, I've got a price."
- "I've got values - they stack up nicely."
- "This one's on me."
- "You die for free."
- "Life's cheap. Death pays."
- "I go where the trouble is."
- "It's just business."
- "Don't get between me and my gold."
- "Step light, strike hard."
- "Here's where I get my cut."
- "Easy pay."
- "Crack 'em like a tomb."
- "Victory is what I'm paid for."
- "Another fight, another fee."
- "You're worth my time - dead."
- "Make me work for it."
- "Feed the jackals."
- "Cut purse? No. Cut throat? Yes."
- "They say the desert is a cruel mistress. I like the sound of that."
- "You can't take it with you, so give it to me."
- "Look up. See the buzzards circling."
- Taunting an enemy Cassiopeia
- "You always were a snake. Now you look the part."
- "Your inner beauty really shines through, Cassiopeia."
- Taunting an enemy Renekton
- "You'll make a nice bag."
- "I could use a pair of croc skin boots."
- Sivir laughs.
- Sivir laughs.
- Sivir laughs.
- Upon using Boomerang Blade
- "Take this!"
- "Better duck!"
- "Heads up!"
- Upon blocking a spell with Spell Shield
- "Back off."
- "Nice try."
Co-op vs. AI Responses
- "Think you can dodge my blade?"
Player team victory
Player team defeat
- "A great battle!"