- Playing As Sivir
- Sivir's Boomerang Blade returns to her after reaching the max range, so you can shift position to hit enemies who would otherwise have evaded it.
- Ricochet resets Sivir's basic attack timer on activation, so activating this immediately after landing a normal basic attack will maximize damage output.
- Try saving Spell Shield for enemy abilities that can disable you such as stuns and roots.
- Playing Against Sivir
- Boomerang Blade costs a lot of mana to cast, so dodging it sets Sivir back. If it hits you on the way out, avoid its path on the way back.
- Sivir is a powerful pushing champion, so leaving her unattended in a lane for too long will often result in your turrets being destroyed.
- When laning against Sivir, it is possible to throw off the timing of her Spell Shield by faking an advance, then backing off.
- Ability Usage
- Ricochet resets Sivir's basic attack timer on activation and can be used to quickly destroy wards before they stealth.
- After blocking an ability with Spell Shield there is a very small window where another ability may be blocked.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage