- Playing As
- Sivir's returns to her after reaching the max range, so you can shift position to hit enemies who would have otherwise evaded it.
- resets Sivir's basic attack timer on activation, so activating this immediately after landing a normal basic attack will maximize damage output.
- Try saving for enemy abilities that can disable you, such as roots and stuns.
- Playing Against
- costs a lot of mana to cast, so dodging it sets Sivir back. If it hits you on the way out, avoid its path on the way back.
- Sivir is a powerful champion, so leaving her unattended in a lane for too long will often result in your turrets being destroyed.
- When laning against Sivir, it is possible to throw off the timing of her by faking an advance, then backing off.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage