- Sivir was the first champion to have a 10-point-rating for Ability Power.
- Sivir is the second to feature two 'Champion Spotlights' due to significant gameplay changes (the others being Ezreal, Karma, Katarina, and Lee Sin)
- Sivir was one of the first six champions designed, together with Annie, Lee Sin, Singed, Sion, and Twisted Fate.
- Sivir's Chalicar was inspired by the .
- Sivir was going to have an e-sports skin to celebrate SK Telecom T1 winning the Season 5 World Championship.
- Sivir and Ekko share the quote "Heads up!"
- "Everyone has a price" might be referencing .
- She references .
- She references by .
- Bandit Sivir [ |
- Her crossblade might be referencing .
- Huntress Sivir [ |
- She is one of the few members of a bundle (specifically the Champions one)
- Snowstorm Sivir [ |
- She was inspired by the .
- She is based on the from .
- PAX Sivir [ |
- She references
- Her crossblade references a .
- She shares this theme with PAX Jax [ | and PAX Twisted Fate [ | .
- Warden Sivir [ |
- She used to be called 'Inquisitor'.
- She might be referencing the Summoner's Rift. from , the from , and/or the Protectorate side of
- She shares this theme with Warden Jax [ | , Warden Karma [ | , and Warden Nautilus [ | .
- Victorious Sivir [ |
- She was unlocked by players who achieved Gold+ rank in Season 5 (2015)
- She shares this theme with Victorious Elise [ | , Victorious Janna [ | , Victorious Jarvan IV [ | , Victorious Maokai [ | , and Victorious Morgana [ | .
- Sivir wants nothing to do with Azir, for even though he saved her life she doesn't want to owe him anything, let alone assume the responsibility of uniting Shurima which, in her eyes, will always be a lawless, ruthless land.
- Xerath will hunt her down no matter what, for in her he sees the shackles that still bind him as well as the decadent society that brought him nothing but misery.
- Taliyah promised the Great Weaver to nurse Sivir back to health and to protect her.
- Nasus sees in Sivir the hope of a reborn Shurima and the key to defeating Xerath.