|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Sivir was designed by Ezreal and Guinsoo.
- In the original trailer for League of Legends, Sivir's hair was a pink/red color.
- Sivir's weapon is inspired by the chakram, which is a throwing disk with razor sharp edges used by Indian Rajput warriors. The weapon is about the size of a frisbee and is thrown in a similar manner. It is capable of causing decapitation, and if deflected by a shield or armor, could bounce off and strike other enemy warriors.
- Sivir was the first champion to have a spell rating of 10.
- Before her passive was changed, the highest possible dodge chance in the game could be acquired by Sivir with maximum ranked Fleet of Foot (25% while moving), 9 Tier 3 Seals of Evasion and 3 Quints of Evasion (11.25%), and 6 Ninja Tabi equipped (6 sources, 12% each). This gave her a final dodge modifier of approximately 30.91 (69.09% of attacks are dodged). However, the dodge chance stat has since been removed from the game.
- Sivir is the second champion to feature two champion spotlights due to significant changes to her kit, the others being Ezreal, Lee Sin, and Karma.
- Sivir was one of the first six characters designed, along with Singed, Annie, Sion, Twisted Fate and Lee Sin.
- This skin is a reference to . Both Sivir and Xena carry a Chakram-style weapon, and share a similar background.
- This skin is a reference to the heroine .
- Her weapon bears a strong resemblance to the glaive from the 80's movie .
- This skin is one of the few skins that is apart of a bundle. This skin being in the Champions Bundle.
- The main inspiration for her look comes from the .
- It is based on a Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier. TCG card,
- It is a reference to the franchise in which disc warriors fought in gladiator-style battles.
- She shares this theme with Jax and Twisted Fate.
- Sivir and Nasus considered each other as friend because of her part at restoring Shurima to its former glory and are allied in their fight against Cassiopeia now in leagues with Xerath and who betrayed Sivir, stabbing her behind her back and leaving her to die in the Tomb of the Emperors.
- Sivir respects Azir for saving her life at the Oasis of the Dawn, but is a bit impatient when it comes to his teachings.
- Sivir is the last descendant of Azir.