|Effects||Smite deals 460 + (lvl x 30) True damage to a enemy minion, pet, neutral monster.|
|Related mastery||Summoner's Resolve|
|Mastery effect||Improves Smite to reward a bonus 10 gold when used.|
Smite is a targeted summoner spell that deals true damage to minions or neutral creeps.
- It is generally used for jungling, quicker pushing, and/or a source of gold, usually in lower levels.
- It can be used to 'steal' jungle monsters from the opposing team's jungle by last hitting them and to have a secure method to last hit a high priority jungle target like Baron Nashor or Dragon.
- Smite also deals damage to pets, such as Heimerdinger's H-28G Evolution Turret, Annie's Tibbers, and Malzahar's Voidling.
- When using Smite for pushing, it's recommended to save Smite for cannon minions.
- Smite procs spell vamp, so it is a good strategy for junglers like Lee Sin and Olaf to use their spell vamp granting abilities ( Lee Sin's Iron Will and Olaf's Vicious Strikes) before casting Smite.
- Smite heals Hecarim while Hecarim's Spirit of Dread is activated.
- Smite damages chunks from Zac's Cell Division, so it can be used to finish him off. It is known to be the only occasion where Smite kills a champion.
- At level 1 Smite does 490 damage. At level 18 it does 1000 damage. As it is true damage it always does the stated amount regardless of armor or magic resist and can not be amplified through the use of damage-magnifiers.
- When Smite is taken with Summoner's Resolve and used off cooldown, it yields gold at a rate 1.4 gold per 10.
- When coupled with Mastermind it's 1.5 gold per 10.
- When buying a it's 1.7 gold per 10.
- When taking both it's 2 gold per 10.
- Smite is not affected by the Executioner or Havoc masteries.
Table of damage per level Edit