|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Soraka is voiced by Lisa Lindsley, who also voices Kayle.
- Soraka's name is derived from the Japanese word "sora," which means "sky," a reference to Soraka's celestial nature.
- Soraka was one of the champions available in the Ionian pool during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. She was one of the selected champions.
- Soraka was in the previous Ionian versus Noxus match and had apparently performed quite poorly.
- In the Mac launch video, there is a banana in the weapons cabinet. This is a homage to Soraka's autoattack particle, whose look has often been compared to a banana.
- Soraka's dance is a reference to a commercial for Chiquita bananas, as seen here.
- In the U.R.F game mode (available in April 2014), Soraka was deemed overpowered/obnoxious, and was ultimately disabled in non-custom games.
- Soraka's ability icons have been changed twice, the first time for her visual update and the second time for her gameplay update.
- Soraka's new joke, "Yes, that was a banana. *giggles* No-one expects the banana!" is a reference to the community nickname for her conspicuous autoattack projectile. The second part of the joke may also be a reference to the
sketch notable for the catchphrase "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition".
- This could also be a reference to the 'banana kill' meme that is used in tournaments and other live events, where an "unexpected" last autoattack by Soraka kills off an enemy and the crowd goes wild about and/or the commentators commentate on how the last banana got the kill.
- Soraka shares a quote with Lee Sin, "Where am I needed?"
- Classic skin changed color depending which team she was on. Her jacket was either pink or yellow.
- The Chinese version of Soraka's Classic skin is the background image of the "Utility" section in the mastery pages.
- This skin is based on the dryad, a of the trees (specifically oak trees) from Greek mythology.
- This skin is intended to show her appearance before she fell from grace by using her powers offensively.
- Soraka had an unreleased skin under the name "Battle Priestess Soraka". It was remade into Celestine Soraka.
- Celestine Soraka is likely a reference to white mages from the Final Fantasy series.
- Released for the 2014 Harrowing.
- She has the scythe that is usually depicted to be wielding rather than her usual staff.
- This skin is resembles form the Marvel Earth 616 universe.
- She also resembles from the DC universe.
- She shares this theme with Karthus and Hecarim.
- As a Celestial Being, she has some associations with Bard.
- Soraka was deceived by Warwick in his attempt to rip her heart out.
- Soraka was responsible for reviving a nearly deceased Irelia during the Noxian invasion of Ionia. She did so by binding her life force to her hiten blades.
- Due to Karthus being a celestial deity of death and Soraka being a celestial deity of life, they are both rivals, Karthus and Soraka may also be rivals for Karthus killing everything with his Requiem.