Sorcerer's Shoes is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- Although not a basic item, is the item from which the flat magic penetration gold value is derived. From this item derives a value of approximately 37.333∞ per point of magic penetration.
- item for ability power-based champions, as it allows you to ignore 15 points of your enemy's magic resistance. Combining these with magic penetration runes can be devastating for opponents with low magic resistance.
is a very good
- In contrast, Sorcerer's Shoes is less effective for non-offensive mages such as supports or tanks, as their typically low magic damage abilities prevent the item from receiving its full value, compared to the higher damage results of a Carry. One of the two defensive boots would likely be a better pick, as the added survivability will be of more value to these roles.
- Sorcerer's Shoes are less efficient against enemies with high magic resistance. However, they synergize well with other magic penetration items, percentage items such as in particular.
- It is possible to sell these boots at late-game once you have or other magic penetration items such as , as the extra magic penetration is arguably negligible.
V18.104.22.168 patch, the ability power bonus was changed to flat magic penetration, and the was dropped from the recipe.used to offer ability power and had an in their recipe. In the