||"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Soul Shroud was a legendary item in League of Legends.
- Because its aura increased mana regeneration and cooldown reduction, this item synergized well for teams looking to constantly poke at the enemy.
- Allies would only benefit from the cooldown reduction aura if their ability went on cooldown while within the aura radius.
- Cooldown reduction on aura reduced to 10% from 15%.
- Recipe changed: Now requires and instead of .
- Combine cost reduced to 485g from 700g.
- Clones will no longer grant a double bonus to the aura holder. Clones with aura items otherwise interact the same with other champions.
- now stacks the personal applying aura buff with an allied champion's .
- Reduced health to 580 from 600.
- Recipe cost increased to 700 from 650.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Health reduced to 600 from 650.
- Combine cost increased to 650 from 600.
May 9, 2009 Patch:
- Made accessible from the health section.
May 1, 2009 Patch:
- Removed the bonus 50 ability power that it was accidentally giving.
- Buff icon updated.
April 18, 2009 Patch:
- Fixed Soul Shroud's buff type to fix an issue with its buff duration.