Spellthief's Edge is a basic item in League of Legends.
- 66.79% gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, Tribute must be worth at least 116.25 .
- Without Tribute, the item becomes gold efficient in 9 minutes and 42 seconds. Each hit against a champion or structure while Tribute is off cooldown reduces this timer by 40 seconds.
- Because killing minions disables the Tribute passive, is best purchased on supports who are able to harass effectively in-lane.
- The damage type of the bonus damage will match the trigger.
- Area of effect abilities will use one charge per enemy champion hit.
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute (although the triggering attack can).
- Damage over time abilities will trigger Tribute once per instance of damage.
- Killing a minion and damaging an enemy at the same time will put Tribute on cooldown without activating.
- If you damage an enemy champion or structure 3 times every 30 seconds, the passive tribute grants 8 per 10.
- Plus 2 per 10 from the item, you can receive a total of 10 per 10.
- Cost reduced to 350 from 365
- Tribute gold increased to 8 from 5.
- Cooldown changed to "3 times every 30 seconds" from "1 charge every 10 seconds, up to 3".
- Mana regeneration changed to 25% of base mana regeneration from 2 per 5 seconds.
- Ability power reduced to 5 from 10.
- Mana regeneration reduced to 2 from 3.
- Unique Passive - Tribute:
- Gold per hit increased to 5g from 4g.
- Now triggers on abilities as well as autoattacks.
- Now triggers up to three times every 30 seconds, from once per 10 seconds per enemy.
- Now affects enemy structures.
- Now deals 10 additional damage on abilities and autoattacks. Damage matches the attack's damage type.
- Recipe: 365g
- +10 Ability power
- +3 Mana regeneration
- Unique Passive - Tribute: Autoattacks against enemy champions grant 4 gold, up to once every 10 seconds per enemy. Killing a minion disables this passive for 10 seconds.
- Unique Passive - Gold Income: You may only be in possession of 1 Gold Income item.