Spirit Visage is a legendary item in League of Legends.
Cost Analysis Edit
- The passive must have at least a value of 28g for Spirit Visage to be gold efficient.
- Works on all forms and sources of self-healing and heals, when used on a champion with Spirit Visage.
- General Rule of Thumb: The passive will work if the ability or effect has any of these words in them (or something similar): heal, restore, drain, regain, regen, or refund.
- Exceptions: Passive does not work with abilities and effects that grants health or other forms of temporary health, such as Lulu's Wild Growth or shields.
- Spirit Visage will not increase healing when used on other units, nor will it increase healing on other units (eg. using Astral Blessing on an ally).
- Drain refers to life steal, spell vamp, health stealing ability, and drain life type effects.
- This passive works well with any champion with life steal, spell vamp, or self-healing built in their kit.
Patch history Edit
- Combine cost increased to 630 from 540 (total cost unchanged).
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 15%.
- Fixed a bug where the item was healing for less than intended.
- Now builds out of Kindlegem and Negatron Cloak.
- Item cost increased to 2200 from 1550.
- Combine cost increased to 540 from 300.
- Magic resist increased to 50 from 30.
- Health reduced to 200 from 250.
- Cooldown reduction increased to 15% from 10%.
- Cooldown reduction is no longer unique.
- Passive healing bonus increased to 20% from 15%.
- Now increases regeneration from life steal and spell vamp.
- Fixed a bug where it was granting too much bonus regeneration.
- Increased healing and regeneration effects reduced to 15% from 20%.
- Recipe Changed: Now builds out of Kindlegem instead of Ruby Crystal, moved to legendary items.
- Upgrade cost reduced to 300 from 375 (total cost increased to 1550 from 1250).
- Health increased to 250 from 200.
- Spirit Visage
- Recipe: Null-Magic Mantle + Ruby Crystal + 375 gold.
- +30 magic resistance.
- +200 health.
- Unique passive: +12% cooldown reduction and increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 20%.
- Healing and regeneration bonuses reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Redesigned to give 200 health instead of 20 health regeneration per 5 seconds. Price increased accordingly.
- Healing and regeneration bonuses reduced to 25% from 30%.
- Health regeneration per 5 increased from 18 to 20 as well.
July 10, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost reduced to 500 from 650.
- Magic resistance reduced to 35 from 40.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost increased to 650 from 550.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1% from 1.2%.
- Health regeneration proc. reduced to 40% life from 50% life.
June 19, 2009 Patch:
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.2% from 1.5%.
June 6, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe cost reduced to 550 from 700.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.5% from 2%.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Magic resistance reduced to 45 from 50.
- Health regeneration reduced to 30 from 35.
- Fixed a bug where certain item effects would persist past selling the item.
May 1, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe cost increased to 700 from 500.
April 18, 2009 Patch:
- Cost of recipe increased to 500 from 250.
- Made Spirit Visage's effect unique.
Alpha Week 7:
- Health regeneration when under 50% increased to 2% from 1%.
Alpha Week 2:
- Adjusted health regeneration.