Spirit Visage is a legendary item in League of Legends.
2750 gold (700 gold)
- Passive has no effect with abilities that grant health or other forms of temporary health, such as Lulu's Wild Growth or shields.
- Passive will not increase the amount of an allied heal used on you (eg Soraka's Astral Blessing) nor any of your heals used on others.
- Your heals that can simultaneously affect both yourself and others (eg Taric's Imbue or Soraka's Wish) will be increased for you but not for any allies.
- This passive works well with any champion with life steal, spell vamp, or self-healing built in their kit.
- The increase self-healing stacks multiplicatively with other sources of increased healing such as Second Wind, Vladimir's Tides of Blood, Trundle's Frozen Domain and Olaf's Vicious Strikes.
- A few noteworthy champions: Aatrox, Dr. Mundo, Fiddlesticks, Maokai, Swain, Trundle, Vladimir, Volibear, Warwick, and Zac.
- Spirit Visage's passive stacks multiplicatively with Second Wind. When below 25% health, the two combined increases self-healing by 32%.
- Health regen changed to +100% from +20
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% from 20%
- Combine cost increased to 500g from 375g.
- Item cost increased to 2750g from 2625g.
- Recipe changed: Spectre's Cowl + Kindlegem + 375g = 2625g (from 2200g)
- Health increased to 400 from 200.
- Magic resist increased to 55 from 45.
- Now grants +20 health regen per 5 seconds.
- Combine cost increased to 630g from 540g (total cost unchanged).
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 15%.
- Fixed a bug where the item was healing for less than intended.
- Recipe changed: Kindlegem + Negatron Cloak + 540g = 2200g
- Item cost increased to 2200g from 1550g.
- Combine cost increased to 540 from 300.
- Magic resist increased to 50 from 30.
- Health reduced to 200 from 250.
- Cooldown reduction increased to 15% from 10%.
- Cooldown reduction is no longer unique.
- Passive healing bonus increased to 20% from 15%.
- Now increases regeneration from life steal and spell vamp.
- Fixed a bug where it was granting too much bonus regeneration.
- Increased healing and regeneration effects reduced to 15% from 20%.
- Recipe Changed: Now builds out of Kindlegem instead of Ruby Crystal, moved to legendary items.
- Upgrade cost reduced to 300g from 375g.
- Total cost increased to 1550g from 1250g.
- Health increased to 250 from 200.
- Spirit Visage
- Recipe: Null-Magic Mantle + Ruby Crystal + 375g
- +30 magic resistance.
- +200 health.
- Unique passive: +12% cooldown reduction and increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 20%.
- Healing and regeneration bonuses reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Redesigned to give 200 health instead of 20 health regeneration per 5 seconds. Price increased accordingly.
- Healing and regeneration bonuses reduced to 25% from 30%.
- Health regeneration per 5 increased from 18 to 20 as well.
July 10, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost reduced to 500g from 650g.
- Magic resistance reduced to 35 from 40.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost increased to 650g from 550g.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1% from 1.2%.
- Health regeneration proc. reduced to 40% life from 50% life.
June 19, 2009 Patch:
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.2% from 1.5%.
June 6, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe cost reduced to 550 from 700.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.5% from 2%.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Magic resistance reduced to 45 from 50.
- Health regeneration reduced to 30 from 35.
- Fixed a bug where certain item effects would persist past selling the item.
May 1, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe cost increased to 700g from 500g.
April 18, 2009 Patch:
- Cost of recipe increased to 500g from 250g.
- Made Spirit Visage's effect unique.
Alpha Week 7:
- Health regeneration when under 50% increased to 2% from 1%.
Alpha Week 2:
- Adjusted health regeneration.
Jungle items and their enchantments
Boots and their enchantments
|SR TT CS HA