+55 magic resistance
+10% cooldown reduction
+20 health regen
|Passive||Unique: Increases your self-healing, health regen, life steal and spell vamp by 20%|
Defense > Health|
Defense > Magic Resist
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
|Item cost||2750g (500g)|
2750 gold (500 gold)
- 400 health = 1067g
- 55 magic resist = 1100g
- 10% cooldown reduction = 317g
- 20 health regen + 4 (from passive) = 864g
- Total Gold Value = 3648g
- The base stats are 132.7% gold efficient, without its passive.
- Although this item technically loses the passive of its component item, , nothing is effectively lost from upgrading it. The health regen granted exceeds that of the lost passive and no longer requires a trigger.
- The passive will work if the ability or effect is yours and has any of these words in them (or something similar): heal, restore, drain, regain, regen or refund.
- Passive has no effect with abilities that grant health or other forms of temporary health, such as Lulu's Wild Growth or shields.
- Passive will not increase the amount of an allied heal used on you (eg Soraka's Astral Blessing) nor any of your heals used on others.
- This passive works well with any champion with life steal, spell vamp, or self-healing built in their kit.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% from 20%
- Combine cost increased to 500g from 375g.
- Item cost increased to 2750g from 2625g.
- Recipe changed: + + 375g = 2625g (from 2200g)
- Health increased to 400 from 200.
- Magic resist increased to 55 from 45.
- Now grants +20 health regen per 5 seconds.
- Combine cost increased to 630g from 540g (total cost unchanged).
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 15%.
- Fixed a bug where the item was healing for less than intended.
- Recipe changed: + + 540g = 2200g
- Item cost increased to 2200g from 1550g.
- Combine cost increased to 540 from 300.
- Magic resist increased to 50 from 30.
- Health reduced to 200 from 250.
- Cooldown reduction increased to 15% from 10%.
- Cooldown reduction is no longer unique.
- Passive healing bonus increased to 20% from 15%.
- Now increases regeneration from life steal and spell vamp.
- Fixed a bug where it was granting too much bonus regeneration.
- Increased healing and regeneration effects reduced to 15% from 20%.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% from 12%.
- Recipe Changed: Now builds out of instead of , moved to legendary items.
- Upgrade cost reduced to 300g from 375g.
- Total cost increased to 1550g from 1250g.
- Health increased to 250 from 200.
- Healing and regeneration bonuses reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Redesigned to give 200 health instead of 20 health regeneration per 5 seconds. Price increased accordingly.
- Healing and regeneration bonuses reduced to 25% from 30%.
- Health regeneration per 5 increased from 18 to 20 as well.
- Combine cost reduced to 500g from 650g.
- Magic resistance reduced to 35 from 40.
- Combine cost increased to 650g from 550g.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1% from 1.2%.
- Health regeneration proc. reduced to 40% life from 50% life.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.2% from 1.5%.
- Recipe cost reduced to 550 from 700.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.5% from 2%.
- Magic resistance reduced to 45 from 50.
- Health regeneration reduced to 30 from 35.
- Fixed a bug where certain item effects would persist past selling the item.
- Recipe cost increased to 700g from 500g.
- Cost of recipe increased to 500g from 250g.
- Made 's effect unique.
- Health regeneration when under 50% increased to 2% from 1%.
- Adjusted health regeneration.
List of Items
|Summoner's Rift||Twisted Treeline||Dominion||Howling Abyss||Common|
|Basic||Maps||Summoner's Rift||Twisted Treeline||Dominion||Howling Abyss|
|Advanced||Maps||Summoner's Rift||Twisted Treeline||Dominion||Howling Abyss|
|Legendary||Maps||Summoner's Rift||Twisted Treeline||Dominion||Howling Abyss|
|Mythical||Maps||Summoner's Rift||Twisted Treeline||Dominion||Howling Abyss|