Spirit Visage is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- 108.6% gold efficient.
- grant health or other forms of temporary health, such as Lulu's Wild Growth or shields.
passive has no effect with abilities that
- Soraka's Astral Infusion) but not any of your heals used on others.
passive will increase the effectiveness of an allied heal used on you (eg
- Your heals that can simultaneously affect both yourself and others (eg Taric's Imbue or Soraka's Wish) will be increased for you but not for any allies.
- self-healing, spell vamp or life steal built into their kit.
passive works well with any champion that has
- stacks multiplicatively with other sources of increased healing such as:
- The passive now increases effectiveness of all sources of healing by 20% ; from increased effectiveness of self-healing, health regen, life steal and spell vamp by 20%.
- Health regen changed to +100% from +20
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% from 20%
- Combine cost increased to 500 from 375 .
- Item cost increased to 2750 from 2625 .
- Recipe changed: 375 = 2625
- Total cost increased to 2625 from 2200 .
- Health increased to 400 from 200.
- Magic resist increased to 55 from 45.
- Now grants +20 health regen per 5 seconds.
- Combine cost increased to 630 from 540 (Total cost unchanged).
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 15%.
- Fixed a bug where the item was healing for less than intended.
- Recipe changed: 540 = 2200
- Total cost increased to 2200 from 1550 .
- Combine cost increased to 540 from 300 .
- Magic resist increased to 50 from 30.
- Health reduced to 200 from 250.
- Cooldown reduction increased to 15% from 10%.
- Cooldown reduction is no longer unique.
- Passive healing bonus increased to 20% from 15%.
- Now increases regeneration from life steal and spell vamp.
- Fixed a bug where it was granting too much bonus regeneration.
- Increased healing and regeneration effects reduced to 15% from 20%.
- Recipe Changed: Now builds out of instead of , moved to legendary items.
- Upgrade cost reduced to 300 from 375 .
- Total cost increased to 1550 from 1250 .
- Health increased to 250 from 200.
- Recipe: 375
- +30 magic resistance.
- +200 health.
- Unique passive: +12% cooldown reduction and increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 20%.
- Healing and regeneration bonuses reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Redesigned to give 200 health instead of 20 health regeneration per 5 seconds. Price increased accordingly.
- Healing and regeneration bonuses reduced to 25% from 30%.
- Health regeneration per 5 increased from 18 to 20 as well.
July 10, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost reduced to 500 from 650 .
- Magic resistance reduced to 35 from 40.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost increased to 650 from 550 .
- Health regeneration reduced to 1% from 1.2%.
- Health regeneration proc. reduced to 40% life from 50% life.
June 19, 2009 Patch:
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.2% from 1.5%.
June 6, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe cost reduced to 550 from 700 .
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.5% from 2%.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Magic resistance reduced to 45 from 50.
- Health regeneration reduced to 30 from 35.
- Fixed a bug where certain item effects would persist past selling the item.
May 1, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe cost increased to 700 from 500 .
April 18, 2009 Patch:
- Cost of recipe increased to 500 from 250 .
- Made effect unique.
Alpha Week 7:
- Health regeneration when under 50% increased to 2% from 1%.
Alpha Week 2:
- Adjusted health regeneration.