+40% attack speed|
+20% critical strike chance
+6% movement speed
|Passive||Unique Passive: Moving and attacking builds Static Charges. At 100 charges, your next attack expends the charges to deal 100 magic damage to up to 4 targets. This damage can critically strike.|
Attack > Critical Strike|
Attack > Attack Speed
Movement > Other Movement Items
|Item cost||2500g (525g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- The movement speed stat and passive must have at least a combined value of 167g for to be gold efficient.
- An autoattack provides 10 charges.
- Moving by any means provides 5 charges for every 100 in-game units traveled. This includes walking, using dash or blink abilities like Tristana's Rocket Jump or Flash, or casting Recall.
- This item usually charges much faster by moving than attacking.
- Considering a movement speed of ~400 units per second (around average), moving gains 20 charges per second, while an average attack speed of ~1.25 attacks per second grants 10-15 charges per second.
- The lightning proc effect's damage is affected by critical strike damage modifiers like and Shaco's Deceive.
- charges Statikk Shiv's passive up to 3 times as fast by autoattacking with enough targets in range of Runaan's effect, which means charging by autoattacking is technically an on-hit effect. This allows you to gain 30 charges per autoattack, and synergizes well with the attack speed bonus on both items, as this combination also gives 110% attack speed, further improving its passive.
- The visual effect for the lightning proc is the same as , but the arcs originate from the initial attack target rather than from Statikk Shiv's user.
- If the initial hit of Statikk Shiv's passive crits, all targets struck will also receive critical damage.
- This means the chance of the bolt dealing critical damage is higher than the crit chance of the attacking champion. The critical chance of the bolt is actually (2 × CritChance − CritChance^2)
- Statikk Shiv passive's damage does not proc spell vamp.