+40% attack speed|
+20% critical strike chance
+6% movement speed
|Passive||Unique Passive: Moving and attacking builds Static Charges. At 100 charges, your next attack expends the charges to deal 100 magic damage to up to 4 targets. This damage can critically strike.|
Attack > Critical Strike|
Attack > Attack Speed
Movement > Other Movement Items
|Item cost||2500g (600g)|
- 40% attack speed = 1200g
- 20% critical strike chance = 1000g
- 6% movement speed = 357g
- Total Gold Value = 2557g
- is gold efficient without its passive.
The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed,grants 20 bonus movement speed.
- The movement speed stat increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- An autoattack provides 10 charges.
- Moving by any means provides 5 charges for every 100 in-game units (approximately 1 Teemo diameter) traveled. This includes walking, using dash or blink abilities like Tristana's Rocket Jump or Flash, or casting Recall or being pulled or knocked back.
- This item usually charges much faster by moving than attacking.
- Considering a movement speed of ~400 units per second (with normal T2 boots), moving gains 20 charges per second, while an average attack speed with just the Shiv and level a normal level 18 champion of ~1.2 attacks per second grants ~12 charges per second (given the average possible attacks to generate charges) moving is roughly 60% faster.
- The lightning effect's damage is affected by all damage modifiers and critical damage modifiers like Shaco's Deceive as well as runes and masteries. and
- attack speed, further improving its passive. charges Statikk Shiv's passive up to 3 times as fast by autoattacking with enough targets in range of Runaan's effect, which means charging by autoattacking is technically an on-hit effect. This allows you to gain 30 charges per autoattack, and synergizes well with the attack speed bonus on both items, as this combination also gives 110%
- The visual effect for the lightning arc originates from the initially attacked target rather than from Statikk Shiv's user.
- The passive magic damage will only critically strike if the associated attack critically strikes.
- Statikk Shiv's passive's damage does not proc spell vamp, Life steal, nor any other on-hit effects.
- Statikk Shiv's passive's damage does not damage structures.
- is named after a member of Riot, Statikk, who is an Assistant Game Designer.
- Kennen's Electrical Surge. has the same animation effects and sound with
- The only difference is that Kennen's Electrical Surge targets all foes that are affected by Mark of the Storm. applies the effect at the four closest targets, whereas