Statikk Shiv is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 35% attack speed = 875
- 30% critical strike chance = 1200
- 5% movement speed = 197.5
- passive. is gold efficient, without its
- Statikk Shiv's passive will critically strike if the associated basic attack also critically strikes.
- Statikk Shiv's passive does not apply spell vamp, life steal or on-hit effects.
- Statikk Shiv's passive can not damage structures.
- visual effect for the lightning spark originates from the initially attacked target rather than from Statikk Shiv's user.
- Statikk Shiv's passive can stack with Energized attack will gain bonus range but will trigger Statikk Shiv's bonus damage to multiple targets. allows the Energized attack to apply to turret, meaning that it can bounce to turrets, apply Statikk Shiv's damage and critically strike turrets. However, if the Energized attack is directly used on the turret, Statikk Shiv's damage will not critically strike.
- Statikk Shiv's passive has more effects and more damage than and therefore doesn't stack with it.
- passive at the same rate as without, even if 3 targets are hit. energizes
- Moving by any means energizes 1 charge for every 30 in-game units traveled. This includes but is not limited to walking, using dashes or blinks, casting or , being pulled or knocked back/aside.
- A basic attack energizes 12 charges.
- An autoattack-reliant champion energizes Statikk Shiv faster by attacking than moving.
- Considering a movement speed of 380 units per second (with normal tier 2 boots), moving energizes 12.5 charges per second, while an average attack speed of a normal level 18 champion who has ~1.2 attack speed with just Statikk Shiv energizes ~14.5 charges per second (given the average possible attacks to energize charges). Moving is roughly 15% slower.
- Statikk Shiv works very well if not best on any champion whose abilities can apply on-hit effects in order to make use of the extra damage, critical strike or not.
- At level 18, a critically striking Energized strike with will deal 350 bonus magic damage.
- James 'Statikk' Bach, a Riot Games Inc. Lead Game Designer. is named after
- Prior to V5.22, Statikk Shiv had the same animation effects and sound with .
- When activating both and Statikk Shiv passive within a small enough window, whichever was casted second will not have the sound effects replay (due to the previous exact copy of the sound just previously playing).
- The only difference is that Statikk Shiv applies the effect at the four closest targets, whereas units that are affected by . targets all
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items