Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 30% critical strike chance = 1200
- 35% attack speed = 875
- 5% movement speed = 197.5
- passive. is gold efficient, without its
- For Statikk Shiv to be considered gold efficient, its passive must be worth at least 327.5 .
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, grants 16.25 bonus flat movement speed.
- The percentage movement speed stat increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- Moving by any means energizes 1 charge for every 30 in-game units traveled. This includes but is not limited to walking, using dashes or blinks, casting or , being pulled or knocked back/aside.
- A basic attack energizes 12 charges.
- An autoattack-reliant champion energizes Statikk Shiv faster by attacking than moving.
- Considering a movement speed of 380 units per second (with normal tier 2 boots), moving energizes 12.5 charges per second, while an average attack speed of a normal level 18 champion who has ~1.2 attack speed with just Statikk Shiv energizes ~14.5 charges per second (given the average possible attacks to energize charges). Moving is roughly 15% slower.
- Statikk Shiv works very well if not best on any champion whose abilities can apply on-hit effects in order to make use of the extra damage, critical strike or not.
- passive at the same rate as without, even if 3 targets are hit. energizes
- visual effect for the lightning spark originates from the initially attacked target rather than from Statikk Shiv's user.
- Statikk Shiv's passive will critically strike if the associated basic attack also critically strikes.
- Statikk Shiv's passive does not apply spell vamp, life steal or on-hit effects.
- Statikk Shiv's passive can not damage structures.
- Energized attacks will not trigger all three energizing items — , and Statikk Shiv in the same way; the highest instance of damage will apply to the primary target, and Statikk Shiv will chain to nearby enemies even if attacking a structure, due to Rapid Firecannon allowing it to trigger on structures. Kircheis Shard will not apply any damage, due to having the lowest damage of all three items.
- Riot Games Inc. Assistant Game Designer. is named after James 'Statikk' Bach, a
- Prior to 5.22, Statikk Shiv had the same animation effects and sound with Kennen's Electrical Surge.
- When activating both Kennen's Electrical Surge and Statikk Shiv passive within a small enough window, whichever was casted second will not have the sound effects replay (due to the previous exact copy of the sound just previously playing).
- The only difference is that Statikk Shiv applies the effect at the four closest targets, whereas Kennen's Electrical Surge targets all units that are affected by Mark of the Storm.