+40% attack speed|
+20% critical strike chance
+6% movement speed
|Passive||Unique Passive: Moving and attacking builds Static Charges. At 100 charges, your next attack expends the charges to deal 100 magic damage to up to 4 targets. This damage can critically strike.|
Attack > Critical Strike|
Attack > Attack Speed
Movement > Other Movement Items
|Item cost||2500g (525g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- 40% attack speed = 1333g
- 20% critical strike chance = 1000g
- 6% movement speed = 540g
- Total Gold Value = 2873g
- An autoattack provides 10 charges.
- Moving by any means provides 5 charges for every 100 in-game units traveled. This includes walking, using dash or blink abilities like Tristana's Rocket Jump or Flash, or casting Recall.
- This item usually charges much faster by moving than attacking.
- Considering a movement speed of ~400 units per second (around average), moving gains 20 charges per second, while an average attack speed of ~1.25 attacks per second grants 10-15 charges per second.
- The lightning proc effect's damage is affected by critical strike damage modifiers like . This is the only case of critical strike damage improving an on-hit effect.
- charges Statikk Shiv's passive up to 3 times as fast by autoattacking with enough targets in range of Runaan's effect, which means charging by autoattacking is technically an on-hit effect. This allows you to gain 30 charges per autoattack, and synergizes well with the attack speed bonus on both items, as this combination also gives 110% attack speed, further improving its passive.
- The visual effect for the lightning proc is the same as , however the arcs originate from the attacked target instead of from Statikk Shiv's user.
- If the initial hit of Statikk Shiv's passive crits, all targets struck will also receive critical damage.
- You may not spell vamp from Statikk Shiv passive's damage.