Stealth Ward is a type of ward that reveals the fog of war when placed. It can be created by , , , and upgrades.
After being placed, it is visible for 1 second, and then becomes invisible until its duration expires. Only 3 wards can be placed concurrently on the map per player.
- If you place a ward after you already have three out, the first one you placed is removed and a new ward is placed in the position indicated.
- Wards placed into walls will jump to the nearest placeable location, as shown in this video.
- to the ward will reveal it for the duration of the spell.
- Summoner's Rift map. are only available on the
- Wards have a cast range of 600.
- The ward has 3 HP, and every attack will only damage it by 1. There is also no way to regenerate its health.
- Wards grant gold to the killer as well as to users granting stealth-detecting vision of the ward, e.g.
or . This does not, however, include the player who placed a nearby or triggered a . It's worth noting that the full gold is granted to all relevant parties - there is no reduced "assist" value.
- Stealth Wards placed by Sightstones grant 30.
- Stealth Wards placed by 10. grant
Intelligent usage of wards goes a long way, namely in key brush locations, like intersections, in front ofand . This is useful for map awareness of potential ganks, champion movements, and/or attempts to kill an Epic Monster. The lone shrub in front of both Epic Monsters is an excellent place to both reveal the river and keep tabs over their presence.
Wards that are placed on awill cause the mushroom to explode, a damage free method of removing them.
Certain characters with attack-timer refreshing abilities can clear wards in the moments after they are placed.
- can autoattack then use .
- can use along with an autoattack.
- can autoattack, then use or and his passive , on the next auto will strike twice.
- can autoattack followed by , or use a Fury-enhanced cast of Ruthless Predator by itself.
- can attack, activate and use , and immediately attack again. However the third attack is not automatic and must be ordered by the player.
- can use while in Cannon form to gain maximum attack speed for 3 attacks without the need to reset the attack timer.
- can utilize his passive and an extra basic attack after, providing that the passive is triggered before or after the singular basic attack.
dash to allied wards. This can be used to move over walls, chase enemies, or escape.and can be used to
Patch History (Item)