Sterak's Gage is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 450 health = 1200
- 25 attack damage = 875
- 76.5 attack damage = 2677.5
- is gold efficient without its passives.
- attack damage increasing effect) when bought on a level 1 (because he's the lowest base AD melee champion) and at most gold efficient when bought on a level 18 . is at least gold efficient (due to its base
- Form-swapping champions only benefit from the base attack bonus buff while in melee form. Shield persists through form-swapping from melee to ranged.
- By itself, Sterak's Gage grants a 337.5 health shield with Sterak's Fury.
- The tenacity granted by Sterak's Fury stacks additively with but multiplicatively with other sources of tenacity.
- Sterak's Gage grants bonus attack damage based on the base attack damage. This means this item can enhance abilities and runes that scale with bonus attack damage. With that said, this passive is still stronger on champions with high base AD, as they gain even more bonus AD.
- Similar to Energized items, the secondary effects of Lifeline items will stack. Triggering either or Lifeline will trigger both Sterak's Fury and Lifeline.
- This item is related to Czech YouTuber "Radek Starý" (known as Sterakdary) for achieving high number of referrals. Although the newer referral system was available, Sterakdary was still using the original referral system.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items