Stormrazor is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 20% movement speed = 790
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- Storm's Edge. is gold efficient when triggering
- The base timer for Storm's Edge is 3 seconds, but since Stormrazor grants attack speed, the timer is reduced to 2.4 seconds (except for ).
- On Storm's Edge timer to seconds. , the timer only reduces with his base attack speed, building bonus attack speed (items, runes, etc...) will not affect the timer. This sets his
- Storm's Edge's critical strike does not take priority over a standard critical strike (e.g it will not apply the critical modifier or movement speed to either or criticals).
- and count as a basic attack for Stormrazor and will go on cooldown even if no targets are hit.
- critical strike, increasing damage. synergizes well with as the empowered attack counts as a
- Storm's Edge's damage reaches its maximum (200%) at 30% critical strike chance, which can be obtained by buying any one of or by buying .
- When only considering basic attacks without additional effects, the effectiveness of waiting versus attacking is not dependent on bonus attack speed and is given by critical damage / (3 × base attack speed).
- This means that with more base attack speed it is less effective to wait for Storm's Edge.
- Without critical strike chance, the only champion in the game on which it is better to wait for Storm's Edge is .
- The passive Storm's Edge was called Wind Blade in development.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items