Stormrazor is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 20% movement speed = 790
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- Storm's Edge. is gold efficient when triggering
- The base timer for Storm's Edge is 3 seconds, but since Stormrazor grants attack speed, the timer is reduced to 2.2 seconds (except for ).
- On Storm's Edge timer to seconds. , the timer only reduces with his base attack speed, building bonus attack speed (items, runes, etc...) will not affect the timer. This sets his
- Storm's Edge will not reduce the damage of guaranteed critical strikes (e.g , ).
- It will also not reduce the basic attack damage from , the bonus damage from or the splash damage from .
- Storm's Edge but its total damage will be reduced based on the player's attack damage. will also deal modified damage from
- Storm's Edge also applies on abilities that apply on-hit effects and can critically strike ( , , ), and will go on cooldown even if these abilities miss.
- critical strike, increasing damage. synergizes well with as the empowered attack counts as a
- Storm's Edge's damage reaches its maximum (200%) at 30% critical strike chance, which can be obtained by buying any one of or by buying .
- When only considering basic attacks without additional effects, the effectiveness of waiting versus attacking is not dependent on bonus attack speed and is given by critical damage / (3 × base attack speed).
- This means that with more base attack speed it is less effective to wait for Storm's Edge.
- Without critical strike chance, the only champion in the game on which it is better to wait for Storm's Edge is .
- The passive Storm's Edge was called Wind Blade in development.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items