- The aura increases in size if their users increase in size.
- does not proc or passives, but it will proc passive.
- heal from magic damage per second. will
- turret aggro if it damages an enemy champion. will pull enemy
- Since the passive AoE damage is not an aura or a debuff the damage can stack if more champions nearby have got it. It deals AoE damage over time similar to , , and .
- magic damage, so it benefits from magic penetration and magic resist reduction. Because of this, , , and synergize well with this item. deals
- This item has the similar effect of the item Radiance in DotA, although the two items grant different benefits.
- The icon of this item shows a Shuriman emblem on the cape, eventually connecting this item's lore to the desert empire.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items