Unique passive: Deals 25 + (1 x level) magic damage per second to nearby enemies (400 range).|
Defense > Armor|
Defense > Health
The Sunfire Cape is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- The passive must have at least a value of 550g for Sunfire Cape to be gold efficient.
- This item has the similar effect of the item Radiance in DotA, although the two items grant different benefits.
- The icon of this item shows a Shurima emblem on the cape, eventually connecting this item's lore to the desert empire.
- Damaging aura visuals updated.
- Magic damage changed to 25 + character level (from 40)
- Combine cost increased to 930g from 780g.
- Item cost increased to 2650g from 2500g.
- Item cost reduced to 2500g from 2610g.
- Combine cost reduced to 780g from 800g.
- Aura damage increased to 40 from 35.
- Area of effect damage per second reduced to 35 from 40.
- Fixed a bug where the damage aura of the cape was still damaging enemies while dead.
- Upgrade cost increased to 800g from 700g.
- Passive is now unique.
- No longer deals damage when held by a clone.
- Combine cost reduced to 700g from 1000g.
- Recipe cost increased to 1000g from 900g.
May 9, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe changed: Now requires 1x Giant's Belt instead of 2x Ruby Crystal (didn't affect +Health).
- Armor reduced to 50 from 60.
May 1, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe cost increased to 800g from 600.g
- AoE damage decreased to 40 from 50.
April 18, 2009 Patch:
- Aura damage increased to 50 from 40.
- Cost decreased to 600g from 900g.
Boots and enchantments