Forgefire Cape is a mythical item in League of Legends. Only available while is on your team. Limited to one item.
- The passive AoE damage can be stacked by building it on different champions because aura or a debuff. It deals AoE damage over time similar to , , and .
passive is not an
- magic penetration and magic resist reduction. Because of this, , , and synergize well with this item.
deals magic damage, so it benefits from
- does not proc or passives, but it will proc passive.
- spell vamp.
magic damage per second does not benefit from
- turret aggro if it damages an enemy champion.
will pull enemy
- unique passive Immolate is shared with and therefore does not stack, so build items such as and as a replacement in Cinderhulk builds.
- This item has the similar effect of the item Radiance in DotA, although the two items grant different benefits.
- The icon of this item shows a Shurima emblem on the cape, eventually connecting this item's lore to the desert empire.
- Added to recipe from Only available while
is on your team..
- New Recipe: + + + 800 = 2900
- Old Recipe: + + 1000 = 2900
- Health reduced to 425 from 500.
- Armor increased to 60 from 50.
- Immolate damage reduced to 12 - 29 (based on level) from 26 - 43 (based on level).
- Immolate bonus damage to minions and monsters increased to 200% from 50%.
- Immolate damage to minions and monsters changed to 36 - 87 (based on level) from 39 - 64.5 (based on level).
- Immolate radius reduced to 325 from 400.
- Total cost increased to 2900 from 2700.
- Combine cost increased to 1000 from 800.
- Now deals 50% bonus damage to minions and monsters, dealing 39 - 64.5 (based on level) magic damage.
- Armor increased to 50 from 45.
- Total cost increased to 2700 from 2600.
- Health increased to 500 from 450.
- New Recipe: 850 = 2600
- Old Recipe: 850 = 2600
- Unique Passive is now named Immolate.
- Recipe cost reduced to 850 from 930.
- Total cost reduced to 2600 from 2650.
- Damaging aura visuals updated.
- Magic damage changed to 25 + character level (from 40)
- Combine cost increased to 930 from 780.
- Item cost increased to 2650 from 2500.
- Item cost reduced to 2500 from 2610.
- Combine cost reduced to 780 from 800.
- Aura damage increased to 40 from 35.
- Area of effect damage per second reduced to 35 from 40.
- Fixed a bug where the damage aura of the cape was still damaging enemies while dead.
- Combine cost increased to 800 from 700.
- Passive is now unique.
- No longer deals damage when held by a clone.
- Combine cost reduced to 700 from 1000.
- Health reduced to 450 from 500.
- Armor reduced to 45 from 50.
- Recipe cost increased to 1000 from 900.
- May 9, 2009 Patch
- Recipe changed: Now requires 1x instead of 2x (didn't affect +Health).
- Armor reduced to 50 from 60.
- May 1, 2009 Patch
- Recipe cost increased to 800 from 600.
- AoE damage decreased to 40 from 50.
- April 18, 2009 Patch
- Aura damage increased to 50 from 40.
- Cost decreased to 600 from 900.