Unique - Immolate: Deals 25 + (1 × level) magic damage per second to nearby enemies (400 range).|
Defense > Armor|
Defense > Health
The Sunfire Cape is an legendary item in League of Legends.
- 80.7% gold efficient.
- In order for to be considered 100% gold efficient, the passive has to have a value of 500g.
- The passive AoE damage can be stacked by building it on different champions because aura or a debuff. It deals AoE damage over time similar to Shyvana's Burnout, Dr. Mundo's Burning Agony, and Amumu's Despair.
passive is not an
- magic penetration and magic resist reduction. Because of this, , , and synergize well with this item.
deals magic damage, so it benefits from
- does not proc or passives, but it will proc passive.
- spell vamp.
magic damage per second does not benefit from
- turret aggro if it damages an enemy champion.
will pull enemy
- Butcher against monsters.
damage is increased by
- You won't get revealed if you are stealthed and damage someone with the passive
- Sunfire Cape DOES NOT stack with Cinderhulk, so think wisely which item provides better stats for your champion.
- This item has the similar effect of the item Radiance in DotA, although the two items grant different benefits.
- The icon of this item shows a Shurima emblem on the cape, eventually connecting this item's lore to the desert empire.
- Recipe changed to
+ + 850g from + + 850g.
- Unique Passive is now named Immolate.
- Recipe cost reduced to 850g from 930g.
- Total cost reduced to 2600g from 2650g.
- Damaging aura visuals updated.
- Magic damage changed to 25 + character level (from 40)
- Combine cost increased to 930g from 780g.
- Item cost increased to 2650g from 2500g.
- Item cost reduced to 2500g from 2610g.
- Combine cost reduced to 780g from 800g.
- Aura damage increased to 40 from 35.
- Area of effect damage per second reduced to 35 from 40.
- Fixed a bug where the damage aura of the cape was still damaging enemies while dead.
- Upgrade cost increased to 800g from 700g.
- Passive is now unique.
- No longer deals damage when held by a clone.
- Combine cost reduced to 700g from 1000g.
- Recipe cost increased to 1000g from 900g.
May 9, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe changed: Now requires 1x instead of 2x (didn't affect +Health).
- Armor reduced to 50 from 60.
May 1, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe cost increased to 800g from 600.g
- AoE damage decreased to 40 from 50.
April 18, 2009 Patch:
- Aura damage increased to 50 from 40.
- Cost decreased to 600g from 900g.
Jungle items and their enchantments
Boots and their enchantments