- The passive AoE damage can be stacked by building it on different champions because aura or a debuff. It deals AoE damage over time similar to Shyvana's Burnout, Dr. Mundo's Burning Agony, and Amumu's Despair. passive is not an
- magic penetration and magic resist reduction. Because of this, , , and synergize well with this item. deals magic damage, so it benefits from
- does not proc or passives, but it will proc passive.
- spell vamp. magic damage per second does not benefit from
- turret aggro if it damages an enemy champion. will pull enemy
- You won't get revealed if you are stealthed and damage someone with the passive.
- DOES NOT stack with , so think wisely which item provides better stats for your champion.
- This item has the similar effect of the item Radiance in DotA, although the two items grant different benefits.
- The icon of this item shows a Shurima emblem on the cape, eventually connecting this item's lore to the desert empire.