Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sweeping Lens is a trinket item in League of Legends.
- Scan range changed to center to edge from center to center.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where animation would play when walking into brush the enemy team swept earlier in the match.
- Cooldown reduced to 90 - 60 (based on level) from 120 / 75.
- Cast radius increased to 500 - 2000 (based on level) from 400 / 600.
- Scan radius changed to 450 - 575 (based on level) with level from 400 / 600.
- Fixed a bug where some stealthed traps weren't being revealed and disabled.
- New Effect: Warns against unseen enemies. Similar to Rek'Sai's Tremor Sense, except that a full-body silhouette is displayed at their current location rather than tremors on the floor.
- Cooldown at level 9+ increased to 75 seconds from 60 seconds.
- Initial cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from 120.
- Initial cooldown increased to 120 seconds from 90.
- Cooldown on sell reduced to 120 seconds from 180.
- Drone duration increased to 6 seconds from 4.
- Cooldown is reduced level 9.
- Cast range and area of effect now increase by 50% at level 9.
- Now builds directly into the .
- Cooldown reduced to 120 seconds from 180.
- V3.14 Added
- Trinket - No Cost
- Unique Active: Reveals and disables nearby invisible traps and wards for 4 seconds (180 second cooldown).
- Unique Passive: Transforms into a at level 9.