Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Regrettably, I must retire in order to find a digestive."
- 45% attack speed = 1350g
- Total Gold Value = 1350g
Gold efficiency of active
- Gold efficiency when active is down = 0g
- The base stats are gold efficient.
- For the item to be considered 100% gold efficient, the passive and active would need to have a combined gold value of 800g.
- During the active, Sword of the Divine becomes 372.1% gold efficient then drops to 0% gold efficiency once the active is done
- If the Active Is used whenever it is up and assuming that no kills are made, the average gold efficiency ranges from 7.44% (when attack speed is capped) to 18.6% (when the active is in effect for the full 3 seconds).
- Attack damage-based champions, especially assassins and marksmen, can use as a powerful situational steroid.
- While Garen's Judgment will benefit from the 100% critical strike chance, each critical strike will not count toward the 3-critical-strike limit.
- On the contrary, Parrrley will consume one of the strikes. As such, the critical strike counter is consumed on-hit rather than on-critical-strike.
- Even though you cannot critically strike structures, it won't allow you to retain the bonus attack speed for the full duration, it will go off after the third strike.
- Lucian's ultimate, The Culling, will ignore the bonus attack speed from . This is a special case, "to prevent abuse", and is intended by Riot. It, along with Vayne's Silver Bolts and , are the only champion-oriented special cases coded into items.