|Stats||+10 attack damage|
|Passive||Unique: Grants +5 attack damage per stack. Gains 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist (max 20 stacks). A third of the current stacks are lost upon death. At 20 stacks, grants +15% bonus movement speed.|
|Menu||Attack > Damage|
|Item cost||1200g (840g)|
Sword of the Occult
1200 gold (840 gold)
- 10 attack damage = 360g
- Total Gold Value = 360g
- 5 attack damage = 180g
- 15% [[movement speed] = 891g
Total Gold Value (Fully Stacked) = 4851g
- is gold efficient with no stacks. Its gold efficiency increases by per stack, becoming gold efficient at five stacks and reaching gold efficiency at maximum stacks.
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, a fully stacked grants 48.75 movement speed.
- The movement speed stat only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- , , and the removed were a trio of "Snowball Sister Items" that shared a stack feature based on champion kills/assists.
- This item resembles a Kukri, a Nepalese knife.
- At 20 stacks provides more attack damage than any item except and (if the wearer has 4500 mana or more) and also the Atma's Impaler (if the wearer has 7400 health or more).
- A fully stacked provides the highest amount of raw attack damage of any item in the game, surpassing a fully stacked by 10 attack damage. This does not mean, however, that it grants the highest potential damage, especially on carries who also rely on critical chance, attack speed and lifesteal.
- The stacking buff granted by when a kill or assist is scored is called "Blood Tribute."