is a single targeted ability.
- Unleashed Power has a brief cast time before it activates, but Syndra does not have to remain in place while the spheres apply their damage. She can walk away as soon as the casting has completed, as the spheres only begin dealing their damage after the casting time.
- Each one of the sphere hits is considered a single-target spell. For this reason, each hit will proc once.
- Casting Unleashed Power on a target that becomes untargetable while the spheres are in flight will cause all spheres to deal no damage and be destroyed.
- Upon cast, Unleashed Power summons all of Syndra's currently active spheres, including the three orbiting her, to a location behind her champion, refreshing their duration; the spheres are then sent individually at Syndra's target, dealing damage and bouncing to a random location around the target on impact.
- Spheres already in flight will still travel if Syndra's target dies, but any remaining spheres will not move. Each sphere will remain active for 6 (or 8) seconds after Unleashed Power is cast regardless of whether it hits the target.
- A Dark Sphere summoned very shortly before Unleashed Power will be used as one of the spheres that get thrown. However, depending on how little spheres are on the map and how far away the enemy is upon casting Unleashed Power, sometimes Syndra will conjure the sphere behind her as if she was going to throw it, but the sphere will fail to be thrown (this is a bug).
- spheres are available. can only throw 7 at a time, no matter how many